• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The next 5 years for USF Football has endless posibilities

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually I don’t drink alcohol at all (not since college) so I am not sure about the wagon thingy. I might have to sniff glue if things get worse...🤪

Well there is always Medical Marijuana.  All you have to tell them is that you have severe anxiety issues, and you prefer something natural as compared to a pill like Xanax which is highly addicting, and not very good for you long term.

Guest Jonesy Bull
25 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Well usf didn't help you, but celebratory drinking is more fun.  Jonsey was that you dancing on the cars after the super bowl? The guy literally fell off the wagon.

No I moved to Zephyhills recently so there was no dancing on any cars.  But there were firecrackers going off all the way up here in rural Pasco County.  So the whole area was celebrating.

Now when we won it 2003, I was alot younger, and YES I was right in the middle of the mass of humanity hugging, jumping on each other, kissing each other (nobody cared the gender) we just won our first SB which was inconceivable at that time in Bucs history.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

I think with a 12 team playoff race, this thread is a little more relevant 😎

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

Much more relevant to say the least.

Timing is perfect for this with the IPF coming soon. Recruiting should take a huge step forward and we should be a contender by 2023.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 2/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

By 2024, (5) of the QBs listed above will be a SR and mature enough to help us beat both of those teams.....at least I hope 

Impressive information. I guess the only thing I would add is...Do we have the chops to win the AAC in the next 2 years?? If we cant do that the rest of our wins against P5 foe wont do us much good except bragging rights. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Impressive information. I guess the only thing I would add is...Do we have the chops to win the AAC in the next 2 years?? If we cant do that the rest of our wins against P5 foe wont do us much good except bragging rights. 

We have nothing but opportunity in front of us with this schedule. If this playoff change actually does happen, then most recruiting limitations will be gone because every P5 and G6 school will have a chance to make the playoffs. Add in the new transfer portal rules and there should be no reason we cant get the right players to turn this team around.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

I would rather wait and win the conference three to four years from now as we may have access to the playoffs.

4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

I would rather wait and win the conference three to four years from now as we may have access to the playoffs.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We have nothing but opportunity in front of us with this schedule. If this playoff change actually does happen, then most recruiting limitations will be gone because every P5 and G6 school will have a chance to make the playoffs. Add in the new transfer portal rules and there should be no reason we cant get the right players to turn this team around.

100% agree.

Do you want to actually PLAY on a championship team, or watch from the bench?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,838
  • Days Won:  67

On 2/17/2021 at 5:47 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

Now when we won it 2003, I was alot younger, and YES I was right in the middle of the mass of humanity hugging, jumping on each other, kissing each other (nobody cared the gender) we just won our first SB which was inconceivable at that time in Bucs history.

Never been so happy that I went around kissing the same sex but it was a great time and to each their own.  I remember sitting in the stadium for the divisional playoff game and rolling SF but there was that lingering doom knowing we had to go to Philly for the last game in the Vet.  The Jurevicious catch and run and Ronde’s pick were two of the most exciting plays that I have ever witnessed and the Super Bowl was anticlimactic after beating the Eagles IMO.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would rather wait and win the conference three to four years from now as we may have access to the playoffs.

Unless....we win it 3 or 4 years in a row!  That...would be a marvel to an old Bull's fan in their twilight years. Twilight Years?? hmmm.? You suppose that coincides with diminished vision in the Old Gold Years?          But anyway, let's just win some **** games & championships then see if we can get invited to the grownup table. Signed, Ever Hopeful

• Upvote 1