• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The next 5 years for USF Football has endless posibilities

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, smazza said:

the world is our oyster

But we mostly play during months without "R's" 😉

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, smazza said:

the world is our oyster

11 minutes ago, Cornada said:

But we mostly play during months without "R's" 😉

Ah yes, it's been a mother shucker for sure.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,076
  • Days Won:  2

Playing either Bama or UF every year for the next six years is biting off more than we can chew, even if we aren't a dumpster fire eventually.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, jg233 said:

Playing either Bama or UF every year for the next six years is biting off more than we can chew, even if we aren't a dumpster fire eventually.

I feel it can only help us recruit better players if they see that they can still play against Alabama, UM and UF while playing for us. We have the schedule, we just need the right players. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Drinking will probably be the only way to forget what will happen to USF in those first games...

NEB is getting back on the wagon after opening week.

17 minutes ago, jg233 said:

If you want to get respect, you have to earn. ANYTIME  and ANYWHERE. It worked in the past under the godfather CJL. We need a man to build this program back up and light some fire in these young men again.

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm good with the scheduling, even if it means a few head bashings.  You have to be aggressive if you want to be one of the big boys.  Just ask Florida State in the early 1980's.  It also helps alot to good players, good coaches, etc.  Don't think USF has those things yet to compete in these games for the next 2 years......BUT stranger things have happened.

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Drinking will probably be the only way to forget what will happen to USF in those first games...

Thats ok if you fell off the wagon or was just making a statement about how to deal with these games.

At least for you IF you fell off the wagon, at least it takes you months if not years.  I on the other hand, get on the wagon and then fall off, get on the wagon and then fall off, get on the wagon and then fall off.......You have much better staying power than I.......I use to blame it on USF losing all the time, but this year I drank even more with the Tampa Bay teams all winning....so obviosuly any excuse will do.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Thats ok if you fell off the wagon or was just making a statement about how to deal with these games.

At least for you IF you fell off the wagon, at least it takes you months if not years.  I on the other hand, get on the wagon and then fall off, get on the wagon and then fall off, get on the wagon and then fall off.......You have much better staying power than I.......I use to blame it on USF losing all the time, but this year I drank even more with the Tampa Bay teams all winning....so obviosuly any excuse will do.

Actually I don’t drink alcohol at all (not since college) so I am not sure about the wagon thingy. I might have to sniff glue if things get worse...🤪

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well usf didn't help you, but celebratory drinking is more fun.  Jonsey was that you dancing on the cars after the super bowl? The guy literally fell off the wagon.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually I don’t drink alcohol at all (not since college) so I am not sure about the wagon thingy. I might have to sniff glue if things get worse...🤪

it better not be gorilla glue or you will become a viral sensation. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

NEB is getting back on the wagon after opening week.

If you want to get respect, you have to earn. ANYTIME  and ANYWHERE. It worked in the past under the godfather CJL. We need a man to build this program back up and light some fire in these young men again.

Just now, Outlaw said:

Well usf didn't help you, but celebratory drinking is more fun.  Jonsey was that you dancing on the cars after the super bowl? The guy literally fell off the wagon.

it better not be gorilla glue or you will become a viral sensation. 

😂😂😂 well played...