• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

USF football just got a nice break...

4 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Career Record: 9 Years, 77-38, .670 Win% (at major schools)

Coach Charlie came to USF at 7 Years, 53-27. .662 Win% (at major schools)

GO BULLS!

Gus actually made bowl games frequently while playing in the SEC. I think his firing is similar to those who wanted Jim Leavitt out for under performance. 

• Upvote 2
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

USF needs to make its own destiny instead of worrying about UCF.  When I lived in Otown I used to tell my UCF alum friends the same thing whenever they beached about USF being in the Big East and not

Gus actually made bowl games frequently while playing in the SEC. I think his firing is similar to those who wanted Jim Leavitt out for under performance. 

Hopefully they get a message board of their own one day

Posted Images

2 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

So, once we hire the up and coming OC they go for a retread. Why do I feel like its going to work out for them?

Recruiting to UCF isn't like recruiting to Auburn.  We found that out when we hired a Kentucky asst and TBD on our Clemson hire.

54 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Geezus this post is depressing ........ 

That was selective on my part. We’re still legit in quidditch. I guess we’ve been able to tap into our fertile Harry Potter recruiting area. We made the tournament and that’s a big deal. Only 64 schools get to go to the Quidditch World Cup. 

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Geezus this post is depressing ........ 

This is why I'm not sure why the Kanigits even bother to troll us. We have our own fans with no qualms at all about reminding us of our current situation ...

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

That was selective on my part. We’re still legit in quidditch. I guess we’ve been able to tap into our fertile Harry Potter recruiting area. We made the tournament and that’s a big deal. Only 64 schools get to go to the Quidditch World Cup. 

So we got that going for us

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

61 teams make the cup. I counted wrong. We’re even better than I thought.

3 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

It's a good hire. Not happy for UCF, however Gus is a good coach. The SEC is brutal to everyone not named Nick Saban. I'm content with Jeff Scott for now. Let's see if he can figure out this hot mess.

This...

13 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Recruiting to UCF isn't like recruiting to Auburn.  We found that out when we hired a Kentucky asst and TBD on our Clemson hire.

And competing in the aac isn't like competing in the SEC .... I do admire your attempts to look at the glass as half full, make lemons out of lemonade, yada yada yada etc. and etc.  😁

Bad news. I went down a rabbit hole on the College Quidditch Cup website for 2019. We didn’t make the tournament since we finished last in Flight A, which I guess is our division. We finished below the BYE week.

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is why I'm not sure why the Kanigits even bother to troll us. We have our own fans with no qualms at all about reminding us of our current situation ...

Never knew Jtrue was a c fan, sounded more like an accurate depiction of our current situation, a little overboard but not by much.