• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women’s Basketball play Tulsa today at 4 pm on ESPN+

Guest SittingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Hopefully we can pulls this thing out in ot and get out with a w. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

63-62 Cincy with 2:04 left in OT.

This is actually kind of shocking as Cincy is way down in the standings.  Unless USF girls have players out in this game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls escape 68-65. It wasn’t pretty but a win is a win

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

63-62 Cincy with 2:04 left in OT.

This is actually kind of shocking as Cincy is way down in the standings.  Unless USF girls have players out in this game?

All the girls that sat out the other day played minus Tsneke (sp?).  None of them started and most got limited playing time except for Brabencova who blocked a shot toward the end of regulation and played some great defense.  Imagine they need to work themselves into shape.  The battle between Mununga and #23 for Cinci was epic.  Just some really good stuff from both players.  First live game we've seen since the Black Friday football game. It was nerve wracking but fun.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

All the girls that sat out the other day played minus Tsneke (sp?).  None of them started and most got limited playing time except for Brabencova who blocked a shot toward the end of regulation and played some great defense.  Imagine they need to work themselves into shape.  The battle between Mununga and #23 for Cinci was epic.  Just some really good stuff from both players.  First live game we've seen since the Black Friday football game. It was nerve wracking but fun.  

I'll repeat what I just replied to Chapel about this same subject.

The Lady Bulls were probably not on top of their game.  In fact and I admit I wasn't there, but I would guess they played well below their high end levels.  That said, when push came to shove and the game was on the line, these girls gutted up and found a way to pull this one out.  That is the sign of a really good team!

Besides, this could be good to have a game like this and not all blowouts.  When we get to the Tourney, all the teams are good, and we are going to find ourselves in these tight situations.  And having experence with it should only help.