• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Women’s Basketball play Tulsa today at 4 pm on ESPN+

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much only sport at USF at the moment worth anything. 

To recap, the women come back from a 31 day layoff, were short 4 rotation players, and win easily by 21 points. Let the sad, angry man be sad and angry. The rest of us can enjoy this win, this team, a

1 hour ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

Lazic had her best game yet. Time for the “I Like Lazic” fan club to get rolling!

Haven't really seen much of her. She needs to follow Pinzan's lead and lose some weight and get a little quicker. Will watch the 2nd half tomorrow or maybe after the Lightning tonight. I think I commented on her making a shot early in the season and was knighted was the head of her fan club by someone.

Love for Jose. You can always count on his team being competitive. The year he lost half his roster because of injury, they won 19 games. Yesterday, minus two double-figure scorers? No problem. They were never challenged and in control from the start. Give the guy the credit he’s due.

5 hours ago, Dave Glaser said:

Love for Jose. You can always count on his team being competitive. The year he lost half his roster because of injury, they won 19 games. Yesterday, minus two double-figure scorers? No problem. They were never challenged and in control from the start. Give the guy the credit he’s due.

The Tulsa Hurricane is a tropical breeze.  Bull farts pack more punch.

Edited by SittingBull
4 hours ago, SittingBull said:

The Tulsa Hurricane is a tropical breeze.  Bull farts pack more punch.

We know you are are Jose hater. Did he sleep with your wife? Have you seen every other program on campus? Jose’s is the only one keeping USF from complete embarrassment.

51 minutes ago, Dave Glaser said:

We know you are are Jose hater. Did he sleep with your wife? Have you seen every other program on campus? Jose’s is the only one keeping USF from complete embarrassment.

1.  I don’t hate Jose.

2. You seem to have trouble handling reality. 
     Massey Ratings:  USF #23, Tulsa #133. 
     NCAA Net Ranking:  USF 15, Tulsa 149.

Edited by SittingBull
5 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

1.  I don’t hate Jose.

2. You seem to have trouble dealing with the truth.  Massey Ratings. USF #23, Tulsa #133.

Here’s the truth, 11-1 and ranked in the top 15 nationally. Did I say the Tulsa win was some sort of major triumph? Where did I say that? I just said they played without 2 of their top 4 scorers and still had no problem. Show me another USF program that’s able to do that.

Edited by Dave Glaser