• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

TAMPA BAY: HOME OF THE CHAMPION'S

5 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

Congratulations to all the local pro sports teams! Its been a welcome distraction from a pretty awful year. Imagine if you live in Boston, New York or Detroit.

Women's basketball is probably our best hope for USF success this year that people have awareness to. I know this isn't anatomically correct but Go Lady Bulls!

Not a fan of most of their teams but I think Boston is feeling fine with the past 15 years...

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would be my preference that all of the Tampa professional teams relocate away from the city as the only local team I care about is USF. I’m glad CJS is enjoying his electric time at the Super Bowl

WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR THE LOCAL PRO SPORTS TEAMS IN TAMPA BAY IN 2020-2021 LIGHTNING> WON THE STANLEY CUP RAYS> WORLD SERIES BUC'S> SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS                   

There is a pretty strong argument to be made that there is no Bulls football 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:14 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Not a fan of most of their teams but I think Boston is feeling fine with the past 15 years...

That would imply that Boston fans have perspective.

• Haha 1
On 2/9/2021 at 12:14 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Everything is cyclical in pro sports.

But are you kidding, Boston and New England fans in general have had more success than any one should be allowed to have, ever since the turn of the Century.

All of their teams have been good to great.  Patriots - Nuff Said.  Red Sox - Break the curse and win 2 World Series.  They have had a few down years, but mostly are always good.  Bruins - Don't remember them winning the Stanley Cup for a while, but are always **** good.  Celtics - don't follow the NBA but know they have enjoyed some success.

Nobody will ever match that.  Tampa Bay finally broke through and are finding out what Boston has had for years..  But it is only 1 magical year.  Can we sustain it, maybe for a little while, but chances are we will come back down to Earth.  Thats why I'm enjoying every minute of it while I can.

34 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Everything is cyclical in pro sports.

But are you kidding, Boston and New England fans in general have had more success than any one should be allowed to have, ever since the turn of the Century.

All of their teams have been good to great.  Patriots - Nuff Said.  Red Sox - Break the curse and win 2 World Series.  They have had a few down years, but mostly are always good.  Bruins - Don't remember them winning the Stanley Cup for a while, but are always **** good.  Celtics - don't follow the NBA but know they have enjoyed some success.

Nobody will ever match that.  Tampa Bay finally broke through and are finding out what Boston has had for years..  But it is only 1 magical year.  Can we sustain it, maybe for a little while, but chances are we will come back down to Earth.  Thats why I'm enjoying every minute of it while I can.

Not a fan of any of the teams but I am happy for the city of Tampa. Too bad it did happen in a pandemic, would have been nice to have the fans at those games to take it all in. 

• Upvote 1

Pro sports is a business about sports. Either you like it or you don't. I'll watch a Tampa Bay team play otherwise, not so much into the pro sports thing. Football? playoffs. Baseball? same-some. Hockey? sometimes. Basketball? never. When the PRO gets added on to things it loses it's shine. Happy as hell that the Buc's won. Also, think it's great that the Lightning and Rays and for Tampa. Good vibes...

17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not a fan of any of the teams but I am happy for the city of Tampa. Too bad it did happen in a pandemic, would have been nice to have the fans at those games to take it all in. 

The Boat parades were pretty fun, especially if you have friends in high places or in their case, and I say this in love, low places....LOL

47 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I feel like trolling today   

Sooooo, CS is the co-head coach and basically going to run the show/players?? It will be interesting to see if his energy/interest level changes with more $$$$. Jaguars have coaches where one-had a break down coaching and...the other came to a school that had a winning team and took it to the basement. Hmmm? I won't mention the Texas experiment...