• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

TAMPA BAY: HOME OF THE CHAMPION'S

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  19

Lighting, Rays, Bucs, Rowdies.  It seems all of Tampa Bay's sports teams have banner seasons right after I leave -- except for my beloved Bulls.  I guess I rooted for them for so long it will take much, much longer to get rid of my deeply embedded funk.  Oh well, congrats to the others and here hoping that winning becomes the truly contagious condition coming out of the Ray Jay Super Spreader LV.

• Upvote 1

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, Ricky the Bull said:

That's not why they dropped football at all.

The Bucs drove the final nails into the Spartans coffin.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

No I actually see them as stifling my USF first agenda and I full on hate them and actively root against them. The community gave the Bucs a stadium for no apparent reason, built on taxpayer dollars and then we get to pay rent to them and have them profit from any success we may have while we get to also pay the lightning to have failing marketing. The Tampa sports world is a feudal one where we are the only serfs. USF would be better off not competing for the same resources and subsidizing the haves, I wish they would all make good on their promises and actually leave for once. They provide no value to USF and actively remove value.

There's  great argument that can be made that if there was never a Bucs team, there wouldn't be Bulls football ....

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I agree with how long someone lives there is probably the main reason but I have friends who adopted their dads team and never actually lived in the home state of their favorite team, this has always kinda baffled me.

Did they adopt them voluntarily or was it kind of forced upon them by dad ...?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,240
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There's  great argument that can be made that if there was never a Bucs team, there wouldn't be Bulls football ....

There is a pretty strong argument to be made that there is no Bulls football 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is a pretty strong argument to be made that there is no Bulls football 

No offense, puc, but after reading that post, this just popped into my head ..... I have no idea if you're fat or not.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,609
  • Days Won:  108

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Did they adopt them voluntarily or was it kind of forced upon them by dad ...?

Not forced. It is just the teams you talk about.  My dad, being from NY was a Giants, Giants and Rangers fan. Where I grew up in NJ it was about midway between NYC and Phila.  I grew up watching those teams so became a fan. My dad wasn't into basketball and I grew up in the Celtics v Sixers era of the 60s and followed the Sixers.  When the Flyers came into existence I switched over to them - probably because of the Broad Street Bully teams.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,240
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

No offense, puc, but after reading that post, this just popped into my head ..... I have no idea if you're fat or not.

I’m not offended and I’ve certainly added my Covid 19, but in an existential sense there really is no USF football anymore and if this is the best this administration is capable of doing we need a new administration and if this is the best administration we are capable of having we just need to stop pretending and move on. When it comes to attendance, support, buzz and coverage there is no USF football anymore (deservingly so) and we here are just confused about that fact because we are the Japanese soldiers alone on an island and detached from the world that has moved on from our war on college football long ago. If you can’t win games, can’t get people to come to your games and no one talks about your games you no longer exist even if you haven’t quite realized it yet. If VPMK’s tenure were an M Night Shyamalan movie the movie would end with us finding out we have actually been dead the whole time and we are just the little kids that still see dead people.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

48 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Not forced. It is just the teams you talk about.  My dad, being from NY was a Giants, Giants and Rangers fan. Where I grew up in NJ it was about midway between NYC and Phila.  I grew up watching those teams so became a fan. My dad wasn't into basketball and I grew up in the Celtics v Sixers era of the 60s and followed the Sixers.  When the Flyers came into existence I switched over to them - probably because of the Broad Street Bully teams.  

So your’re a fair weather fan 😂😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Dave “The Hammer” Schultz,  was hammered by Clarke “Jethro” Gillies!