• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tom Brady or Jim Leavitt Product Jason Pierre-Paul...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, Mizzou said:

And...If the dog hadn't stopped to take a dump he would have caught the rabbit...

No, Reiter was talented enough for a more established football school, but Leavitt and his coaches convinced him to stay home.  Then he got Skippy, but overcame the mistake.

Just curious which established football school do you mean?

According to his USF bio - “selected USF over offers from Wake Forest, UCF, FIU, Middle Tennessee State, Miami, West Virginia and Cincinnati.”

At the time, WVU and UC were in the Big East with USF, with UM/WF in the ACC and the rest in lower tiers 

As For bouncing around, that is life in the NFL - as Frisco noted, he has worked hard and not given up, resulting in now being one of the top centers in the game

Guest SittingBull
7 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Leavitt is JPP's dad?

Not sure about that,  but heard he taught him to play with fireworks, so perhaps he is.

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, chapelbull said:

The defensive line is the key to this game.  If the Bucs can pressure/contain with the front four they win so the USF connection is a big key

Winner, winner chicken dinner

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t think you are a Nazi but nowadays you can hurl ridiculous allegations with absolutely no truth or fact to back any of it up so I decided if you can’t beat them then join them.  

Don't be a follower ...... forge your own road.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, Mizzou said:

Hey Trip...I thought about you last week as I was driving up I-75 and I saw the Temple Terrace exit signs.

Next time you're in the area, stop and we'll grab a beer.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, Triple B said:

Don't be a follower ...... forge your own road.

Good point you old bastard

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 2/7/2021 at 10:54 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Not Mizzou again!!!! This clown comes back from the sewer like a cockroach after a nuclear explosion. The fact he wants the Bucs to win because one player who spent 9 months here was recruited by Jimbo makes me want to hope the Chiefs (and USF grad Reiter) win. 

Well that didn't happen now did it?

Seriously, you let one poster that you don't like make that decision for you.  I don't know him, but he does look kind of mean or unhappy.  Anyway NEB your better than that.

Now, if you prefer Reiter over JPP, then I can understand.  I know you have your personal teams you root for.  But why Kansas City.  As far as I know you have more ties to Tampa as a USF grad, and I presume you come down for some games.  Besides Tampa Bay is a better place to live imo - better life style.  Although I admit, never been to KC.  Why, oh yea, its not a destination.  Why would one choose to go there unless they had to.

JPP is getting old, he doesn't have many chances left.    Reiter is young,  and has plenty of time to win more SB's.....well after the Bucs beat the Chiefs for at least more years until Brady retires.  😉

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well that didn't happen now did it?

Seriously, you let one poster that you don't like make that decision for you.  I don't know him, but he does look kind of mean or unhappy.  Anyway NEB your better than that.

Now, if you prefer Reiter over JPP, then I can understand.  I know you have your personal teams you root for.  But why Kansas City.  As far as I know you have more ties to Tampa as a USF grad, and I presume you come down for some games.  Besides Tampa Bay is a better place to live imo - better life style.  Although I admit, never been to KC.  Why, oh yea, its not a destination.  Why would one choose to go there unless they had to.

JPP is getting old, he doesn't have many chances left.    Reiter is young,  and has plenty of time to win more SB's.....well after the Bucs beat the Chiefs for at least more years until Brady retires.  😉

That dude just gets under my skin. There is a reason why he has like 2000 down votes. Wait until he comes back for football season...ugh. For some reason I forgot to use the ol block function. Well, that’s done so daddy is all better now 😂😂

Guest Jonesy Bull
35 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That dude just gets under my skin. There is a reason why he has like 2000 down votes. Wait until he comes back for football season...ugh. For some reason I forgot to use the ol block function. Well, that’s done so daddy is all better now 😂😂

That tells me all I need to know.  I think I'll choose just not to converse with him.

A happy daddy makes everybody else happy.   😁