• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tell Jeff Scott to get on the phone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Most people do not know this but Wilt Chamberlain (high jump), Gayle Sayers, Nolan Cromwell, and John Riggins also ran track for KU during the spring back in their days. Incredible tradition the university has with track. Thanks to espn+ I still follow the KU track team and give them a small donation each year. I am a member of the K Club (past letter winner organization) and wear my letterman’s ring on occasion as well. Ahhh...to be 18/19 years old again.

Ok, back to USF...I still sitting here waiting on a friggin basketball game...

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Being a Sixers fan as a kid I knew about Wilt but not the others.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Being a Sixers fan as a kid I knew about Wilt but not the others.

Being a Bears fan as a kid I knew about Gayle Sayers.  NEB used to fly, I ran some track and his times were insane.  An older sister got a full ride track scholly offer from KU and would have been up there at the same time.  Who knows me and NEB could have been bro in-laws, but highly unlikely she was way out of his league😀

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Being a Bears fan as a kid I knew about Gayle Sayers.  NEB used to fly, I ran some track and his times were insane.  An older sister got a full ride track scholly offer from KU and would have been up there at the same time.  Who knows me and NEB could have been bro in-laws, but highly unlikely she was way out of his league😀

😂😂...the little twists and turns of life 😂😂

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,882
  • Days Won:  33

On 2/4/2021 at 10:32 AM, BulledOver said:

Well, since your going to split hairs....🤔  Sad part of the equation both ways is 1) Tube losing to a team that doesn't score a td and... 2) a team unable to score a td and still win??  But, he is now our new senator so I need to cut him some slack he is not much but leagues ahead of the alternative(s). 

The 2 games that were won that season were both won without scoring an offensive TD.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, John Lewis said:

The 2 games that were won that season were both won without scoring an offensive TD.

Amazing! and a bit Odd...JL you not only are a Bull's Club Aficionado but a walking/typing fount of Bull's sports knowledge. We should have you bottled or even pickled...    Interesting stuff you spew out. You are appreciated son. I can refer to you as "son" because I am your elder. Have a good weekend