• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tulane is definitely one of the better teams in the AAC this season (4th best) and the ladies defeated them with ease. There really is no reason that they shouldn't go undefeated in conference play. T

I have tickets to see Enna play next week.😃

Don't see the problem with saying it's the virus if you don't mention names.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

If Vandy cancelled their season, does that mean that Enna can transfer back? After all, if Silvia Serrat is still on the roster (per the gousfbulls website), then why not Enna? (Note: written in sarcasm font)

Even if it were possible, Enna is far too intelligent to do that.
Silvia has never missed a FG or a FT in a USF game.  I haven’t seen Silvia on the sideline this year.   Is she actually on the active roster since “she was medically disqualified” last season?

22 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You are correct Sir!  Ahead of both in the AP.

Is this our highest ranking ever?  I don't remember us being higher than #14, but could be wrong.

It is our highest ranking ever and I got a feeling we will crack the top 10 before the season ends

2 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Even if it were possible, Enna is far too intelligent to do that.
Silvia has never missed a FG or a FT in a USF game.  I haven’t seen Silvia on the sideline this year.   Is she actually on the active roster since “she was medically disqualified” last season?

She is on the roster.  Really nice kid.

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

She is on the roster.  Really nice kid.

Yes, she is a nice young woman.   Does she practice with the team, if so why hasn’t she been suiting up/playing in games?

Regarding Silvia - I’ve heard nothing but great things about her, and I felt bad that she never got to have the career here that she deserved. I thought that she had left the program last year, but was surprised to see her name on the roster. Maybe she’s still listed for scholarship purposes?

Unfortunately, no Hardwood Club this year to ask CJF these types of questions.

#4 in Bracketology is great; I’ll get excited about it in early March. Lots of games to go, and we still haven’t played Oviedo Community College yet.  We have to avoid that mid-season, middle of the week road loss that gets us most years. However, the team is looking good, and has a deep bench (finally)... 

Go Bulls

According to this article, she is “medically retired”, which as far as I know means she remains on scholly, but that it doesn’t count against the team’s limit, because the player is no longer eligible to play NCAA basketball.  Not sure why they show her on the roster, since she is ineligible to play (thus not on the team) any more.

http://www.usforacle.com/2020/02/27/powering-through-another-injury-filled-season/

Edited by SittingBull
1 hour ago, SittingBull said:

According to this article, she is “medically retired”, which as far as I know means she remains on scholly, but that it doesn’t count against the team’s limit, because the player is no longer eligible to play NCAA basketball.  Not sure why they show her on the roster, since she is ineligible to play (thus not on the team) any more.

http://www.usforacle.com/2020/02/27/powering-through-another-injury-filled-season/

That is what I understood. Not sure about the roster thing either. 

WBB is allowed 15 scholarships and there are 15 players on the roster which includes Silvia. Either CJF isn't utilizing all his scholarships, an MBB trademark for years, or her scholly does count against the limit.