• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

USF sacked Pat White?? Where have I heard that before?

I’ve never seen the infatuation that people on this board have King. Is it because of his Bucs days? 

Shawn Kings hands are too small to ever be an impactful coach at this level

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This. Whine all you want for King if he really wanted to be an OC he would have made the sacrifice. That said, he must know what he wants and being a college coach is not one of them. 

Sometimes quality of life based on location means more than a specific career path ..... I've gone through it and I'm sure tons of other people have also.

• Upvote 4
31 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Sometimes quality of life based on location means more than a specific career path ..... I've gone through it and I'm sure tons of other people have also.

I have as well, multiple times in fact. As the they say in the mafia “this is the life we chose to live.”

Edited by NewEnglandBull
57 minutes ago, Triple B said:

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have as well, multiple times in fact. As the they say in the mafia “this is the life we chose to live.”

We did as well. Turned down a transfer to Chicago to run our startup office out there but our daughter was around 2 and the only grandchild of my wife's and my parents.  Turned down a lot (for us) of money at the time.

52 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We did as well. Turned down a transfer to Chicago to run our startup office out there but our daughter was around 2 and the only grandchild of my wife's and my parents.  Turned down a lot (for us) of money at the time.

That sounds like the perfect reason Cousin. 

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

We did the same but differently.  My parents lived in TB but had many kids and grandkids spread across the country. My wives parents were within driving distance in Central Georgia and we had their only grand children but I chased the money and left Tampa for Texas.  It worked out as well, love them but they are a lot, became less mobile later on and it cost me.  End of the day wouldn’t change a thing, NEB summed it up, to each their own.  

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

Of course, but then being a college OC probably isn't a priority.  Maybe being an OC at a football academy is fine by him

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

Of course, but then being a college OC probably isn't a priority.  Maybe being an OC at a football academy is fine by him

You get to test your offensive philosophy with some the top highschool athletes ,🤷 He'll be ok.

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You get to test your offensive philosophy with some the top highschool athletes ,🤷 He'll be ok.

Is even there still?  I can't get the link to work, but he doesn't show up on the football coach's page

22 hours ago, Triple B said:

And. old SK prob isn't broke so he just might not have money as a motivator as so many coaches do. Now he has had a taste of college coaching maybe that taste & insecurity didnt set well. He is a family man so that dictates a lot of life moves. And there's this crazy thought...Maybe he is happy doing what he's doing?