• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

15 hours ago, MikeG said:

nullimage.jpeg

little stinker lol

very effective !

Just to clear, I didn't down vote you. I did it to Trips but then quickly changed it. I've rarely used a down vote.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks though all these are just screen captures from ESPN+ (alt + prtscreen and pasted into the post). Not like I was there. Fortunately, I've been out of the hospital since January 10th, 2020 (other

Don't see a down vote on your Reply above, Mike ..... Have to assume someone did it by mistake and corrected it. Can't see why anybody in even a really really tough crowd would have any problem with a

Just messing with you on the downvote above  

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just to clear, I didn't down vote you. I did it to Trips but then quickly changed it. I've rarely used a down vote.

Ok, now I'm really confused ..... even more than normal. Never saw your down vote of me so I did think you meant you down voted Mike but still can't find one for him.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Ok, now I'm really confused ..... even more than normal. Never saw your down vote of me so I did think you meant you down voted Mike but still can't find one for him.

I down voted you just for laughs but then I didn't know if a down vote really meant anything. So afterwards I went back and changed it.  

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I down voted you just for laughs but then I didn't know if a down vote really meant anything. So afterwards I went back and changed it.  

Yeah, I understand what you did ..... just trying to figure out where Mike saw his down vote. Still think maybe someone did it by mistake and changed it ...

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

We're all good - I really don't sweat those things anymore.

Also-- as far as I know the only thing a down vote might do is lower your Reputation by 1 (under the post count ).

Edited by MikeG
25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, I understand what you did ..... just trying to figure out where Mike saw his down vote. Still think maybe someone did it by mistake and changed it ...

It was there briefly and then it got changed a little later. No biggie. I just happened to see it before the change and though-- whoa- That seems weird and checking my response to see if I did something nasty by mistake (like misspelling something that made a word raunchy). I've made mistakes before like that and try to go back and fix them.

• Haha 1