• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we break ground on the IPF in 2021?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

6 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

He's hired a coordinator from one of the premier football programs in the country, has an elite women's basketball program, has the best non-conference home schedule of any G5 school, and APR scores at an all-time high. Men's basketball is turning a corner and we just need to give Scott time to recruit and get in his guys. If we can live through Holtz and Antigua then we can live through this. 

Not good enough for Puc. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

31 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The good thing about herpes is you can’t get it twice, so that’s one less thing you have to worry about, which is nice.

boom smile GIF

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

41 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Not good enough for Puc. 

48 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

He's hired a coordinator from one of the premier football programs in the country, has an elite women's basketball program, has the best non-conference home schedule of any G5 school, and APR scores at an all-time high. Men's basketball is turning a corner and we just need to give Scott time to recruit and get in his guys. If we can live through Holtz and Antigua then we can live through this. 

Not only is it not good enough for me I do not believe that it is honestly good enough for anyone. The crown jewel of our sports program is Women's Basketball, let that sink in, and the only thing that is better about it today than when MK was hired is that we no longer have Uconn in our conference. We hired an unproven non play calling appendix to the Clemson program that was not replaced as it was determined Tony Elliot was actually capable of getting his own coffee and carrying his bags to the team bus. To date every single poster on this board and actually every person on earth has coached our team to as many FBS victories as CJS (which is only marginally worse than his father did at coaching). No one in real life cares about APR, I have never heard of single person bragging about their APR's and people only really seem to take solace in it when their program is a complete dumpster fire and they have no other thing that they can brag about, plus its not like we are even top 10 in that we are 31st and behind even UCF. If MK and CJS can be so impactful on APR at this pace they should probably try working their magic on something that people would actually notice and pay for like IDK, wins. As for Men's basketball I actually like CBG and want him to be success but this has to be the biggest corner in the history of the world because we seem to have been turning it for the last three years. This board is dedicated to USF sports. This board is littered with posts regarding our failures and people losing hope. Worse than the posts are the huge numbers of people that no longer can bring themselves to even discuss the matter anymore. One person is solely responsible for giving us something to hang our hat on, a singe thing to find optimism in and they have yet to deliver anything tangible. I could maybe excuse this type of failure from a director but you should expect a little more from a vice president.  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, puc86 said:

Serious question, what has VPMK done that makes anyone think he is doing a good job? It seems that from top to bottom every single thing he is tasked with is below expectations is it simply because he is nice and accessible and hired nice and accessible people because nothing he has demonstrated here or previously seems to indicate a righting of the ship with happen under his guidance.

I’ll bite.  Football scheduling and donations have improved under MK, however, the on field or on court performance of the sports programs have very much been underwhelming sans WBB.  The jury is still out for me on MK because the way I look at it his performance is tied to CJS.  If CJS turns out to be a home run hire all else is forgiven.  If we’re looking to can CJS in 3 years then MK can go with him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’ll bite.  Football scheduling and donations have improved under MK, however, the on field or on court performance of the sports programs have very much been underwhelming sans WBB.  The jury is still out for me on MK because the way I look at it his performance is tied to CJS.  If CJS turns out to be a home run hire all else is forgiven.  If we’re looking to can CJS in 3 years then MK can go with him.

Perhaps that’s true and it’s just harder for me to notice because it’s not as exciting when you can’t beat anyone and it’s hard to tell that donations are up when you are in year 37 of fundraising for an ipf and people are being furloughed. Hopefully CJS turns things around and we all forget about these dark days but on the off chance that he does not MK should not be hiring his replacement.

Guest SittingBull
5 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

1.  What did he have to do with the success of the women’s basketball.

2. Claiming that the Bulls are an “elite women’s basketball program shows you know nothing about WBB.

3.  Are you MK’s wife, mother, or just his gofer?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

6 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

2. Claiming that the Bulls are an “elite women’s basketball program shows you know nothing about WBB.

Troll on troll action is always entertaining ....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Any nuggets of info on the IPF/football center at today's presser?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Any nuggets of info on the IPF/football center at today's presser?

According to Scott, we are very close as they secured a 5M donation towards the center...

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,813
  • Days Won:  22

16 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Dude you seem to have a stick up your you know what regarding Women’s basketball. What did Jose do to piss you off? LOL