• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we break ground on the IPF in 2021?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

21 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Cool. UCF just hired a guy who, after a simple Google search, has been crushing it at Ark. State. I’m sure we’ll keep pace and break ground on our IPF sometime in 2021...or 20210. You know, whatever after our next study deems appropriate. 

You would have had a kitten if we hired a guy from Ark State. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You would have had a kitten if we hired a guy from Ark State. 

Nah... I’m one of those who thinks good hires can come from anywhere and past history is about the best you can do in vetting a candidate. So if a person has a solid history of success at a perceived lower level, he’s a good choice as any to do it at the next step up.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Anyone else throw in a few duckets to go along with Steeg? Let's go.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just threw in another $100 clams.  Let’s get this built.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I just put in $75. At this point I’ll start emptying out the sofas and recliners if it gets the job done. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I think it would be helpful if they gave us a benchmark and then updated us frequently on the amount needed to hit that mark. If my 1st grade teacher could make a thermometer to keep the interest going on bringing in Campbell’s soup labels I’m pretty sure we could come up with something for this project. Right now we know overall we need x and occasionally we get an update that we have y but there is not any sort of urgency created that we need to get to z and we are this close and will break ground the second that we hit that number. Nothing ever sounds like an actual plan or has any type of visibility into the process which naturally makes people that have routinely watched you squander their contributions reluctant to give more money that they honestly have no idea what your plan is to do with it and when you plan on actually doing anything besides having bfi’s.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

16 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I just put in $75. At this point I’ll start emptying out the sofas and recliners if it gets the job done. 

At a boy...that’s the can do spirit 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

40 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think it would be helpful if they gave us a benchmark and then updated us frequently on the amount needed to hit that mark. If my 1st grade teacher could make a thermometer to keep the interest going on bringing in Campbell’s soup labels I’m pretty sure we could come up with something for this project. Right now we know overall we need x and occasionally we get an update that we have y but there is not any sort of urgency created that we need to get to z and we are this close and will break ground the second that we hit that number. Nothing ever sounds like an actual plan or has any type of visibility into the process which naturally makes people that have routinely watched you squander their contributions reluctant to give more money that they honestly have no idea what your plan is to do with it and when you plan on actually doing anything besides having bfi’s.

So the answer would be "no" to Paisa's suggestion .... ?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I have no issue with setting money on fire, I understand that many people are more discerning and if you have any bit of concern USF athletics makes sure to make it as hard as possible to motivate you to come off of your wallet.

• Me no likey 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I have no issue with setting money on fire, I understand that many people are more discerning and if you have any bit of concern USF athletics makes sure to make it as hard as possible to motivate you to come off of your wallet.

So the answer to my question would be "yes" ....?

• Upvote 1