Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Will we break ground on the IPF in 2021?


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The idiots in Oviedo just hired the Arkansas state AD, Terry Mojahir.  Look what he did at ark state.

GBWIUREGAFKFGYU.20171120192217.jpg?prese

JONESBORO, Ark. (11/20/17) ? The Arkansas State Athletics Department was approved Monday to begin construction on its Centennial Bank Stadium $29-million "North End...

 

The head coach of Arkansas State makes $800k while people at USF get paid $2.7 million to not coach. Our budget is littered with over expenditures on pretty much every line for the money we bring in, Arkansas State is more aware of their station and can then sometimes buy a nicer house where as we blow all of our money on experiences.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes

I wouldn’t be comfortable starting it without a few more studies 

Or we will taunt them a second tima ....  

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

This isn’t about money.  Of course, it’s apples and oranges between USF and UF.  My point was some feel they’re not doing it because of the optics of spending millions on sports while Universities are dealing with budget shortfalls.  Apparently they don’t feel that way in Gainesville.

And we should not feel that way either. If the money is there they need to get the thing going...bad PR comes and go and frankly the way USF football is followed I suspect no one will know or really care.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The head coach of Arkansas State makes $800k while people at USF get paid $2.7 million to not coach. Our budget is littered with over expenditures on pretty much every line for the money we bring in, Arkansas State is more aware of their station and can then sometimes buy a nicer house where as we blow all of our money on experiences.

USF ADs paying coaches who are no longer employed 

Make It Rain Money GIF

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, negron2002 said:

My prediction is that there will be an announcement next month (March) and that we break ground in June. 

I am with you on that. No way CJS let’s this go on before the next recruiting cycle...I think 🤔

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

And we should not feel that way either. If the money is there they need to get the thing going...bad PR comes and go and frankly the way USF football is followed I suspect no one will know or really care.

The final issue is, will it be an actual facility, or a virtual facility.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The idiots in Oviedo just hired the Arkansas state AD, Terry Mojahir.  Look what he did at ark state.

GBWIUREGAFKFGYU.20171120192217.jpg?prese

JONESBORO, Ark. (11/20/17) ? The Arkansas State Athletics Department was approved Monday to begin construction on its Centennial Bank Stadium $29-million "North End...

 

Cool. UCF just hired a guy who, after a simple Google search, has been crushing it at Ark. State. I’m sure we’ll keep pace and break ground on our IPF sometime in 2021...or 20210. You know, whatever after our next study deems appropriate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.