• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Daily Stampede

JTrue

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

40b6cad2-587f-467e-95a2-a06ec73acabc.jpe

The emotions and strategies behind record-setting bets on a MAGA victory that never came.

Collin Sherwin with the expert weigh in.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,944
  • Days Won:  12

Slate?

Pass 

9 hours ago, hm101 said:

Slate?

Pass 

Article isn't the point. Just saw that Collin is cited as a gambling expert.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sure he was spot on in the election before last too...wait...maybe not...

Edited by DJBulls

16 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

I'm sure he was spot on in the election before last too...wait...maybe not...

Just like with sports, the line isn't meant to predict anything, it's to make money for the books. And the books cleaned house in this election.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

20 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Just like with sports, the line isn't meant to predict anything, it's to make money for the books. And the books cleaned house in this election.

Will clean house  ....... you know, when the results are finally final.

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

It is more of his far left leaning attitude...he is hot garbage...(I'm not a republican...he is just a clown)...by the way..I guarantee you the evening before the prior election he was making sure bets that Hillary would win and making nasty comments about anyone who would vote against her...he is a fellow Bull...I'll give him that ...but he talks out of his a#$ 98% of the time...

Edited by DJBulls

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Will clean house  ....... you know, when the results are finally final.

Books were actively trying to keep Trumpers from betting. And every time they pushed the line further into ridiculousness, more people came out and placed bets. Did your read the article and the part where it talks about people trying to sue on the basis that the election was a fraud and it's still not final?

1 hour ago, DJBulls said:

It is more of his far left leaning attitude...he is hot garbage...(I'm not a republican...he is just a clown)...by the way..I guarantee you the evening before the prior election he was making sure bets that Hillary would win and making nasty comments about anyone who would vote against her...he is a fellow Bull...I'll give him that ...but he talks out of his a#$ 98% of the time...

Normally, I'd say I could not care less about who Collin Sherwin voted for in 2020. But it turns out, I care even less about who he voted for in 2016.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Books were actively trying to keep Trumpers from betting. And every time they pushed the line further into ridiculousness, more people came out and placed bets. Did your read the article and the part where it talks about people trying to sue on the basis that the election was a fraud and it's still not final?

Normally, I'd say I could not care less about who Collin Sherwin voted for in 2020. But it turns out, I care even less about who he voted for in 2016.

It was more of a predictable article of a told you so to "these dumb Trumpers" to shove it anyone's face that didn't vote democrat...it's nonsense...these same people probably lost money on Hillary winning the presidency...

Edited by DJBulls

6 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

It was more of a predictable article of a told you so to "these dumb Trumpers" to shove it anyone's face that didn't vote democrat...it's nonsense...these same people probably lost money on Hillary winning the presidency...

If you bet money on Donald Trump any time after November 3rd, you deserve to be called dumb. 

• Haha 1