• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

****** OFFICIAL ****** ALL THINGS PORTAL *********

I think after this year and seeing how small we were at certain positions and now understanding our lack of overall depth we definitely need to fill in the gaps with a few transfers until the younger guys develop.  

Scott got here rather late in the recruiting year so I am sure he didn't fully understand what the immediate needs were. Also, a couple of expected contributors opted out of this year so that made matters worse. 

Need a bigger, every down back. Lineman on both sides of the ball that are fully developed, a couple of LBs and secondary guys.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as he’s replacing them with better talent that’s all that matters. Looking forward to a team that might be able to beat someone. 

You were probably drunk and that's a false memory ....

Posted Images

Well Well....I guess ol CJS has been reading my guide to rebuild this team. LOL

I know y'all thought I was off of my rocker, but given the financial position of the program, it's the only way to do it. People want to win right now and if he don't win he will be out the door too. Y'all need to see what Deion Sanders has done in the portal in two months. Like he gets it!!!   Mike Norvell better have FSU turned around by year 3 or Deion will be in Tallahassee. 

Edited by The LCRR
22 minutes ago, The LCRR said:

Well Well....I guess ol CJS has been reading my guide to rebuild this team. LOL

I know y'all thought I was off of my rocker, but given the financial position of the program, it's the only way to do it. People want to win right now and if he don't win he will be out the door too. Y'all need to see what Deion Sanders has done in the portal in two months. Like he gets it!!!   Mike Norvell better have FSU turned around by year 3 or Deion will be in Tallahassee. 

He is bringing in 6/7 guys (comments from his radio show) not a large number. You have to be careful there. To go full speed in the portal has a lot of risks and decreases the number of long term signees who will have the greatest impact relative energy to time. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Scott said in his interview that he would bring in about 75 percent recruits and 25 percent guys from the portal.  We  have 20 guys committed so that would be about 6-7 guys as transfers from the portal.  That seems like a good ratio.  I hope some of them are D Linemen.  We got zero push on the D line all year.

15 hours ago, mj796 said:

At some point, someone on this board posted a list of all players in the Portal. I cannot seem to locate this via the Google...can anyone help?

😎😎😎

Edited by Gatorbull325

Most recent Transfers:

1. Jabreel Stephens
  2. Nick Roberts
  3. Eddie McDoom
  4. Armon Williams
  5. Tae-Avion Gray
  6. Jernard Phillips
  7. Josh Berry
  8. Johnny Ford
Edited by Gatorbull325
7 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Most recent Transfers:

1. Jabreel Stephens
  2. Nick Roberts
  3. Eddie McDoom
  4. Armon Williams
  5. Tae-Avion Gray
  6. Jernard Phillips
  7. Josh Berry
  8. Johnny Ford

That's a sad list 

42 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That's a sad list 

Im excited about the future transfers. Hopefully we can get another Patrick Macon or Slade. CCS wasn't the best coach, but he snagged some decent d-lineman from the portal. So far CJS pulled in Demontrey Jacobs and Thad Magnum (I hope he comes back) who pulled their weight this year. I would dedicate half of our transfers to our D-Line.