• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

National Signing Day chat

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are such a schmuck...I can’t wait for you to eat that crow sandwich. Everyone on this board is going to ride you for months and months. Oh and Jimbo sucks ass. 

I think the victory is in reversing the downward recruiting trajectory in spite of coming off two of the worst years in the program's history. Doing so with a new staff that was arguably more impacted

@puc86 is a whinny little *****. He just worried someone is going to pass his precious little coach who is slumming around as an assistant at some school. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

But they are not wines, which was the subject.

Fine let’s navigate back. Most people recognize it as it’s own category, it has a distinctly different process and when you navigate to it on most websites or menus it has a separate navigation after the wine header and is not a subcategory under the root category of red. Yes it is made from red grapes but it is not commonly classified as a red wine because that is where the similarities end.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Not exactly, how many times has anyone ordered the house red and received Rose?

Most people who care ask what the house red is.  If it happens to be a Rose' and they order it, then that would be one of those times.

On 12/16/2020 at 7:46 AM, Peatearpan said:

You guys remember the days where we would have a few surprise steals that were “out of our league”, god I miss that

All I remember is all of them turning out to be duds with contributions far below their potential or hype.

Price

Baynes

Some elite 11 QB

Lots of hyped up transfers

I can’t even remember a hyped up high school recruit that turned out to be the real deal except maybe Flowers, and Mack.

A recent transfer that has played to the hype in my opinion is Sails, he is solid. 

Really I don’t get hyped for any recruits anymore. I only look at in game performance now. 

• Upvote 1