• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gus Malzahan to USF

Guest Jonesy Bull
22 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If you are smart, you would do well to put LotsofBull99 on the ignore list. I did about five months ago and life is wonderful 😀

Id be a hypocrite to do that.  Im sure Im deserving of the ignore list in alot of situations myself.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Id be a hypocrite to do that.  Im sure Im deserving of the ignore list in alot of situations myself.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, everyone came to support you in the debate so obviously you are well liked.  I got downvoted agreeing with you by him and nothing but crickets, and it is a message board so hypocrisy is not only acceptable but expected.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

16 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah I realize that.  But at times they make good points.  Although rare like the sighting of a snow leopard.

More like the sighting of a unicorn ..... a real unicorn,

Guest Jonesy Bull
23 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Yes for one year, that is all the time he has been here, hasn’t had time to do anymore damage.  However I am prepared to play the long game and still optimistic he is the guy.  

Im with you on this Frisco.  Now if the loosing continues then its time to re-evaluate.  I personally am optimistic.  But none of us really know anything yet.

Guest Jonesy Bull
44 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Don’t be so hard on yourself, everyone came to support you in the debate so obviously you are well liked.  I got downvoted agreeing with you by him and nothing but crickets, and it is a message board so hypocrisy is not only acceptable but expected.  

I appreciate the kind words Frisco.  But as the good book says... Judge not yet ye be judged in the same manner.

So gotta be a little humble here.

Guest Jonesy Bull
39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

More like the sighting of a unicorn ..... a real unicorn,

I cant say ever seen one of those even in my dreams.  Although the snow leopard apparently is real according to Natl Geographic.  And they are beautiful.

Guest Jonesy Bull
49 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Just to add thank u.  And glad there was only crickets.  Good to hear.

Lets just make this site only about sports and not about individuals.  Im pretty sure that was Brad and Triples vision.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I appreciate the kind words Frisco.  But as the good book says... Judge not yet ye be judged in the same manner.

So gotta be a little humble here.

Quoting scripture, **** Jonesy you have cleaned up your act, keep on keepin on my brother

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Just to add thank u.  And glad there was only crickets.  Good to hear.

Lets just make this site only about sports and not about individuals.  Im pretty sure that was Brad and Triples vision.

Now you are a moderator, I liked you better on the sauce 😂😂

Guest Jonesy Bull
58 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Quoting scripture, **** Jonesy you have cleaned up your act, keep on keepin on my brother

I have been ever since I went to your favorite school - Florida College (hehe).

56 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Now you are a moderator, I liked you better on the sauce 😂😂

Who says Im not!