Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While most on the board will disagree, this is the real reason he was at USF and as such, his time here was a success    

Congrats on your degree Young Man and good luck in your travels. 

Not surprised. He has one year left after graduating and we are in a rebuilding mode.  Best of luck to him. Reality none of those leaving did much in 2020. Maybe going elsewhere will be better

On 12/15/2020 at 9:54 AM, BulledOver said:

It appears he is graduating as a junior?? That shows a lot about him being a serious student. Good for him.

He was here 4 years, which is typical time to graduate (unless he enrolled in the Fall, in which case 3.5 years is excellent).  I thought he'd break records when I was at the spring game his freshman year.  I think he suffered thru mediocre QB here the post-Flowers.  I think he'll do very well somewhere else...hated to see him go, but some Tweets imply CJS is nudging some players into the portal that he doesn't see have a roll in what he's building.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JupiterBull said:

He was here 4 years, which is typical time to graduate (unless he enrolled in the Fall, in which case 3.5 years is excellent).  I thought he'd break records when I was at the spring game his freshman year.  I think he suffered thru mediocre QB here the post-Flowers.  I think he'll do very well somewhere else...hated to see him go, but some Tweets imply CJS is nudging some players into the portal that he doesn't see have a roll in what he's building.

I wonder if its talent or cultural fit. Or both.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hm101 said:

I wonder if its talent or cultural fit. Or both.

Yeah, could be he showed some upset at the drop in production, but that's speculation.  Before the season, St. Felix Tweeted that he planned for this to be his last season, implying he'd move on to the next level.  Not a great season.  Horne never seemed to recover from his knee injury.  I had real high hopes for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2020 at 7:20 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

I would have to say, we may not have a lot of success on the field these past 5-10 years, but man we sure get a lot of players that get good grades and graduate. 

Would rather win and have a lower graduation rate like everybody else but if you are intent in finding a silver lining in this **** storm than not a terrible observation.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Would rather win and have a lower graduation rate like everybody else but if you are intent in finding a silver lining in this **** storm than not a terrible observation.

Actually you have to be careful there. If they within a certain benchmark the institution can be penalized by the NCAA relative to scholarships and post season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually you have to be careful there. If they within a certain benchmark the institution can be penalized by the NCAA relative to scholarships and post season. 

All these non athletic students graduating have eliminated us from the post season anyways, I would rather be on the edge and   If we get penalized than sobeit, at least we would have an entertaining product to watch.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.