• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

😊 happy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

My posts are a reflection of the trajectory of this athletic department.

Actually they are far, far from that...

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

ray liotta laughing GIF

Like an economy trajectories change and you will enjoy eating this guy. When we come at you it’s going be a delight...
black and white raven GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

I've seen this board get drunk on a win before, but but getting drunk off of game where we gave up 58 points is like getting drunk off of a wine cooler.

@CousinRicky this board is where the REAL entertainment is at.

NOBODY said what a great job by our defense. Many like you thought we were going to get blown out in this game. No we didn’t win, but the fact that we had the ball in the fourth quarter with a chance to tie and the fact that we put up 600 yards on anybody regardless of how bad their defense is is a clear sign of improvement. I’m sorry that we did not have an inapt offense and scored zero points so that you could continue to pound on our team.

it isn’t about drinking Kool-Aid it is about finding things that we are doing that are going in the right direction instead of just assuming our team is trash all the time.

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

Finally enjoyed a game.  If we played like that from game 2 we could be sitting at 4-5 or 5-4.  Saw at least 8 seat ties broken by UCF fans when they arrived as they didn't want to split up groups of people they came with.  And of course masks off the entire game except when security came up and pointed at everyone.  Still don't understand why some people, no matter their idiot quotient, don't get that they are protecting family and friends from dying.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I bet money that we were going to be blown out, so you are right. But I am going to stop short of clearing space in the trophy case for yesterday's moral victory. What trophy is that by the way? Oh I think its called a CBI Championship.

Nobody said championship. We are 1-8. What did you expect to happen? All done of us are doing is looking at the improvement we are making. We have to rebuild this thing and that is going to take time. You have a lot of passion. Why not use that for the good? Sure be critical when it is warranted but what good does it do to get on those who want to focus on the good? Just my 2 cents. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

I am satisfied like cuz stated that most of the game it looked like football and was entertaining.  I have not lowered my bar but simply making an observation on this past game.  I have no idea what next year brings but feel a little better about the offseason.  However make no mistake this year was a flaming turd much like this entire year, ready to put it behind us. 

22 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

NOBODY said what a great job by our defense. Many like you thought we were going to get blown out in this game. No we didn’t win, but the fact that we had the ball in the fourth quarter with a chance to tie and the fact that we put up 600 yards on anybody regardless of how bad their defense is is a clear sign of improvement. I’m sorry that we did not have an inapt offense and scored zero points so that you could continue to pound on our team.

it isn’t about drinking Kool-Aid it is about finding things that we are doing that are going in the right direction instead of just assuming our team is trash all the time.

Bry is too busy...

bail abandon thread GIF

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

I am "happy" too. Happy this season is over and so we can concentrate on the future. There are so many things wrong with this year and I have a hard time getting upset with any one thing. I am just going to keep faith in CJS and let him do his thing which may take more than a year or two.

I do have concerns about the dwindling fan base. I just hope enough loyal fans hold things together so we can get back to where I think we were headed years ago.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

If it makes The board feel better since one calendar year on Mars is 687 days, it may just be under a Mars year between FBS wins. Hopefully that's the anti-depressant the board needs to hold them over.

If you cared about "the board" you'd stop with your incessant, repetitious blather.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Days Won:  19

I didn't have a crystal ball but 2020 turned out to be a really good year for me to put Tampa in my rear view mirror.   I really didn't miss not going to games this year.   I will be happy when the Bulls finally start the upswing but, until then, I will find something else to get worked up about.