Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

UCF has fans for basketball, Why can't we?


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

😀. Not sure of the reason, but from what I hear, USF is far more restrictive than any other state university.  Steven Curral?  New president?  Maybe he wears a mask in the shower?

My guess as well.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because the virus is dangerous for mammals (Bulls) but not for insects (gnats).

Because we are smart.

You hate grandma and want her to die so you can watch basketball.

13 hours ago, puc86 said:
1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Maybe he wears a mask in the shower?

I heard he wears a mask to bed.

Doesn't everyone if you're showering and sleeping with people not in your household?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I am taking classes currently, and the mass emails I get sure show that he is pretty liberal. I guess that is to be expected.

So liberal he signed off the closing of the College of Education.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i assure you whatever sporting experience you think awaits you in sundome is not worth risk of contracting covid.

- ny'r who caught the 'vid

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

So liberal he signed off the closing of the College of Education.

Actually that may not be happening as he did not “sign off.” To his credit he is listening to the community and may be reconsidering. But that means the $ have to come from somewhere though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

So liberal he signed off the closing of the College of Education.

 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually that may not be happening as he did not “sign off.” To his credit he is listening to the community and may be reconsidering. But that means the $ have to come from somewhere though. 

When a business loses more than 65% of their clients I'm not sure how anybody could expect them to stay in business.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

 

When a business loses more than 65% of their clients I'm not sure how anybody could expect them to stay in business.

True if the college does stay it will be tiny compared to the rest of the university’s colleges. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

😀. Not sure of the reason, but from what I hear, USF is far more restrictive than any other state university.  Steven Curral?  New president?  Maybe he wears a mask in the shower?

If there is anything we learned from the McCarthy hearings it’s that commies of a feather tend to flock together, I wouldn’t be shocked if the whole university has been compromised by the community spread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If there is anything we learned from the McCarthy hearings it’s that commies of a feather tend to flock together, I wouldn’t be shocked if the whole university has been compromised by the community spread. 

I loved the McCarthy era ....

Charlie McCarthy | ventriloquist's dummy | Britannica

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.