• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

I wonder if UCF game gets canceled...

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But what if......  thought this was funny.  

Made the drive from palm beach, glutton for punishment

For the record, I never want to play them ..... which I know is wrong for your Rival and all ..... but I guess it's due to all the water under the bridge in here, going back dealing with the biggest d

Posted Images

I do not understand the mindset of "Don't play because we will lose." That reminds me of the kids growing up that would be losing and they grab their ball and go home. Man up and play the game. If you think this team can do with out extra game time experience your are sadly mistaken. Also if Marshall and field a football and play a season after losing their entire team to a plane crash we can do the same after CCS. I have 8 tickets for Fridays game and will be there in my green and gold. 

9 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

I do not understand the mindset of "Don't play because we will lose." That reminds me of the kids growing up that would be losing and they grab their ball and go home. Man up and play the game. If you think this team can do with out extra game time experience your are sadly mistaken. Also if Marshall and field a football and play a season after losing their entire team to a plane crash we can do the same after CCS. I have 8 tickets for Fridays game and will be there in my green and gold. 

Yep. Play the game, get experience (for what it's worth) and move on.  At this point it isn't even a rivalry anymore so who cares if they beat our ass.

The best thing about this game is, I'm assuming, we're making money off the Klown fans coming over ...... the ones who didn't buy theirs off capitalistic Bulls fans.

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The best thing about this game is, I'm assuming, we're making money off the Klown fans coming over ...... the ones who didn't buy theirs off capitalistic Bulls fans.

I doubt any gate this year even covers our rent to the Glazers.  2020 sucks.

8 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I doubt any gate this year even covers our rent to the Glazers.  2020 sucks.

Well, at least we're not missing any money from concession sales ...... and I could cross pollinate this with another conversation about the dire financial needs of the program this particular year but I'll take the high road.

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

Also, If you want some serious misery and reality... Read this gem from our "rivals"

578045484.jpg

No program in major college football has done less with more than South Florida.

As much as I hate those d-bags, many points in this article are true.

When it comes to investment stuff like the stadium, IPF, etc...this article is spot on, I'm afraid.

They are right about some of the coaching blunders we have made in the past to get us to where we are today.

Some of the other stuff is just hind-sight, and we could say the same about them (killing a player, going 0-fer, O'Leary's resume, etc.) but it wouldn't be as funny because they don't suck like we do.

Maybe we should do a top-25 reasons why they have blown it ACADEMICALLY.  It would be something, at least.

Put this in the locker room and let our guys read it.  In fact, everybody take the time to read it.  We need to FIX this crap and get back to dominating these clowns.

Do we have a clear understanding of how many players are in the Covid protocol? If it is a significant number, I would support rescheduling the game for December 12. The extra practice and ability to have more players dressed will be beneficial. There is no rush to play this game at this point unless USF wants to be done with the season and start saving as much as they can in expenses. 

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

Yep. Play the game, get experience (for what it's worth) and move on.  At this point it isn't even a rivalry anymore so who cares if they beat our ass.

Why play if we are still short a bunch of players, I do agree that this is no rivalry.  We are not even competitive with ECU let alone these turds.  Kinda sad but I wonder how many of us turn this thing off long before the clock runs out because this game is over long before they bother kicking the ball off.