• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• 11/27, 3:30 p.m. ESPN

1 2 3 4 Total
    Knights 14 17 14 13 58
    Bulls 7 7 14 18 46

Prediction Contest - Game Thread - Chat - Game Notes - Depth Chart - Stats
    Opp Msg Board:  UCFSports

I've been away awhile

Thought I would come back in and see how everyone is doing.  I started last season by deciding to stop watching USF football as it was ruining weekends.  I have kept up with the scores and continue to read about USF, just couldn't handle watching it anymore.  My wife and I did have our first baby 1 year ago now so that has taken up a lot of time.  We have been having a blast being parents to a pretty awesome daughter.  Hope everyone is doing well and I'll be trying to be a little more active around here.33YB72J1hgQi97yPn0Icx4gJhD2O9Ep7_9unrlIrPI0pX92IB.jpg

YRJY4sp8mzLHRGDoX-wLXwLgVcuF8biLuymnqMXb3mwpX92IB.jpg

106496545_3238128342961358_8446135749846054462_n.jpg

109323070_10111238386081051_9212279838127208259_o.jpg

123431549_10111674108644541_2195510785094603710_o.jpg

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register

What a cutie! These next 11 -12 years are going to be the best ...... then you're going to probably hit a rough patch. File these pics away mentally to draw from during those times, knowing those times too shall pass ....

Some advice from the dad of an awesome daughter:

1.  You spend the first year of their life teaching them to walk and talk.  You spend the next seventeen telling them to shut up and sit down.
  2. The worst day of your life is ahead of you.  You may have lost jobs, lost close friends, lost parents - but the day that will rip your heart out is the day you walk her down the aisle and give her to some SOB who you just pulled aside and made very clear to about what would happen if you ever see your little girl cry.

One of my favorite memories (my wife and I were just talking about this yesterday) is taking my little girl to a father/daughter Valentine's Day dance.  God, those daughters would own the world if they just asked their daddy for it.

Thanks fellas, that is some of the best advice that I have received thus far.  All I have gotten is the clichés of "your life will never be the same"...

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats @jlcolvin, being a dad is the absolute best.  My sons were born in 98 and 00 and therefore rode the peak of USF Football....they had no choice but to be involved and brainwashed.  It is easy to understand how priorities shift time allocations.  Nothing more important than that little angel.  Hope to see you around.