• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

RIP Fellow Bull and Bullspenner

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Bull Dozer's first post on 9/4/2006:

On 9/4/2006 at 12:02 PM, Bull Dozer said:

elitist

adjective

Characteristic of or resembling a snob: snobbish, snobby. Informal high-hat, snooty, stuck-up, uppish, uppity. See attitude/good attitude/bad attitude/neutral attitude, self-love/modesty.

noun

One who despises people or things regarded as inferior, especially because of social or intellectual pretension: snob. Informal snoot. See attitude/good attitude/bad attitude/neutral attitude, self-love/modesty.

We seem to have alot of these here when it comes to supporting our bulls. Ive Lurked here for quite a bit without registering but after the beef studs thread and this thread i have been driven to post.  I love my bulls to death but i know, you know, we all know that our program needs all the support we can get. I honestly dont care if its from fair weather fans or us die hards as long as they are in some way helping our program go.  EVERYONE even the fair weather fans helps this program grow when they attend our games, heck even when they buy a ticket and dont go into the stadium they are supporting our program.  We our still in our infancy we have alot of growing to do no one can deny that.  Beacause we are still young we cant act like Ohio State, Penn State, or the big 3 we have in this state.  Support is support, and as we keep moving toward making it a big 4 instead of a big 3 in this state some of these people will become better fans its a part of the process.  As long as people are $upporting our bulls in some way shape or form they are ok in my book.  Its not about who is the biggest or most dedicated fan its about them being a fan at all, which 10 years ago was in short supply.  Basicallly less im a bigger and better fan/supporter than you and more bulls talk!!!  

Very true today...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Does anyone know how he passed? It sounds so sudden looking at the fact he posted recently. Just tragic...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Does anyone know how he passed? It sounds so sudden looking at the fact he posted recently. Just tragic...

It seems like he was exchanging with me on the day he died and if he knew he was dying I feel much better about arguing on the internet than if it were sudden (and I don’t think you should get to count this in the running tally you have for me).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It seems like he was exchanging with me on the day he died and if he knew he was dying I feel much better about arguing on the internet than if it were sudden (and I don’t think you should get to count this in the running tally you have for me).

He was posting to me as well on his last post. Man, just unreal how fast someone can go. Very sad. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He was posting to me as well on his last post. Man, just unreal how fast someone can go. Very sad. 

It’s crazy. Sometimes you lose sight of the fact that on the internet there are real people behind the avatars and pseudonyms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

This sucks. We’ve lost some really awesome Bulls and contributors in the last few years. I wish his family the best. 

Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

Edited by Roaming Bull
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Oh ****..... RIP 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

RIP.  Very sad.  Puts things in perspective about what is important.

Totally agree.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, I have been away for awhile and come back to this horrible news.  Prayers for his family and friends :(

Edited by jlcolvin
  • Like 1