• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• 11/27, 3:30 p.m. ESPN

1 2 3 4 Total
    Knights 14 17 14 13 58
    Bulls 7 7 14 18 46

Prediction Contest - Game Thread - Chat - Game Notes - Depth Chart - Stats
    Opp Msg Board:  UCFSports

30 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It would be a pathetic display of desperation that had no chance of working from the beginning because it's based entirely on fantasy. If the roles were reversed, I'm confident it's a road that UCF would go down. It's a route that delusional losers would choose. We're better than that.

Oh for sure but no matter how horrible, desperate and unlikely it is to succeed it was the closest thing to a strategy for victory that I have seen. It’s a slim margin but I give it the slightest of edges over hopes and dreams (mostly because our only form of dreaming seems to be nightmares).

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a chance in hell I want to fall in line with the Left and agree to their “peace and unity” rhetoric after the way they’ve treated President Trump and anyone that disagreed with their ideology over

Aren’t some of those other kids your grandkids?  Paying taxes to fund education is much different than paying people capable of working to sit at home because a government official mandates this.  I a

Flat tax is the way to go ........ and will never ever happen.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Oh for sure but no matter how horrible, desperate and unlikely it is to succeed it was the closest thing to a strategy for victory that I have seen. It’s a slim margin but I give it the slightest of edges over hopes and dreams (mostly because our only form of dreaming seems to be nightmares).

Hopes and dreams > Any strategy that involves Tweeting

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Hopes and dreams > Any strategy that involves Tweeting

I’m not too sure about that. Take your customer service issue to Twitter and see how much faster it gets resolved 

36 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Take your customer service issue to Twitter and see how much faster it gets resolved 

I actually have heard that but, as of yet, I've not run across any customer service issues bad enough that would warrant going down that demonic path ...

23 hours ago, Triple B said:

I actually have heard that but, as of yet, I've not run across any customer service issues bad enough that would warrant going down that demonic path ...

I believe there was an issue I had with my VPN that required me to follow them on Twitter, write, have them follow me so that I could do private messaging or whatever they call it.  

8 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I believe there was an issue I had with my VPN that required me to follow them on Twitter, write, have them follow me so that I could do private messaging or whatever they call it.  

You are now tainted with the Mark of the Beast. 

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

You are now tainted with the Mark of the Beast. 

You said 'taint'. Heh, heh, heh.

• Haha 1