• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• 11/27, 3:30 p.m. ESPN

1 2 3 4 Total
    Knights 14 17 14 13 58
    Bulls 7 7 14 18 46

Prediction Contest - Game Thread - Chat - Game Notes - Depth Chart - Stats
    Opp Msg Board:  UCFSports

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a chance in hell I want to fall in line with the Left and agree to their “peace and unity” rhetoric after the way they’ve treated President Trump and anyone that disagreed with their ideology over

Aren’t some of those other kids your grandkids?  Paying taxes to fund education is much different than paying people capable of working to sit at home because a government official mandates this.  I a

Flat tax is the way to go ........ and will never ever happen.

Posted Images

This game is going to happen and here is how it is going to go down

Toward the end of the third quarter, CJS is going to loudly and vehemently call for an end to all recording of the score in the game.  He is then going to immediately send-out a volley of tweets, claiming a USF win and massive discrepancies with the official scorebook due to illegal forward propulsion tactics employed by UCF

VP of A Michael Kelly will hold a press conference point-blank in the Mons Venus Parking Lot, in which he corroborates the CJS statements, along with claims of how the College Football Playoff Committee is behind all of this as a means to keep USF out of the Pee-5

USF will then launch a barrage of legal challenges, claiming everything from UCF using ineligible players to the fact that USF was not allowed to measure the size of the individual spikes in the UCF Player's Cleats.

USF can totally get this victory  

3 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Toward the end of the third quarter, CJS is going to loudly and vehemently call for an end to all recording of the score in the game.  He is then going to immediately send-out a volley of tweets, claiming a USF win and massive discrepancies with the official scorebook due to illegal forward propulsion tactics employed by UCF

VP of A Michael Kelly will hold a press conference point-blank in the Mons Venus Parking Lot, in which he corroborates the CJS statements, along with claims of how the College Football Playoff Committee is behind all of this as a means to keep USF out of the Pee-5

USF will then launch a barrage of legal challenges, claiming everything from UCF using ineligible players to the fact that USF was not allowed to measure the size of the individual spikes in the UCF Player's Cleats.

Don’t quit your day job

5 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Although I found this pretty entertaining, please understand why I moved it here ...

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Although I found this pretty entertaining, please understand why I moved it here ...

You moved it here because you obviously hate free speech. Does the tyranny of this board know no bounds 🙀

9 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

You moved it here because you obviously hate free speech. Does the tyranny of this board know no bounds 🙀

And don't you ******* forget it .... !

barney bullet.jpg

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I have no argument with this decision 

18 hours ago, bowman1 said:

I have no argument with this decision 

I have one, shockingly, it is the most viable path to victory that I’ve seen presented  thus far. If coming up with best plan to victory (read only) is not on topic, then what is?

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I have one, shockingly, it is the most viable path to victory that I’ve seen presented  thus far. If coming up with best plan to victory (read only) is not on topic, then what is?

It would be a pathetic display of desperation that had no chance of working from the beginning because it's based entirely on fantasy. If the roles were reversed, I'm confident it's a road that UCF would go down. It's a route that delusional losers would choose. We're better than that.