• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ucf Game Time and Broadcast Announced

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Literally every single proverb ever in time says that when you attach yourself to someone beneath you they drag you down as you lift them up. Becoming a package deal was the dumbest idea in the history of an athletic program with a storied history of dumb ideas. Every single person on earth should have seen exactly how this story would end as we had left someone for dead and backed up (not to run over them the final time) but to nurse them back to health and invite them in to live with us. I hope the tens of people that were pining for a rival enjoy this game because it certainly doesn’t seem worth it from where I’m sitting.

But But But.  What has been talked about over and over again is that CJL lobbied and was successful in stopping the Series until we were put in the same conference.  AND that initial series was 4-0 Bulls.

Not sure what you are saying we could have done differently.  Being left out of the P5 had nothing to do with our association or lack there of at the time with ucf.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But But But.  What has been talked about over and over again is that CJL lobbied and was successful in stopping the Series until we were put in the same conference.  AND that initial series was 4-0 Bulls.

Not sure what you are saying we could have done differently.  Being left out of the P5 had nothing to do with our association or lack there of at the time with ucf.

There were three teams that had any intention of staying in our conference when they were brought in and we were one of them while the other two probably had never even heard of them. There is no way they would be in this conference if we didn’t open the door for them thinking somehow that resurrecting them from the dead was in our best interest and mean CJL had held back the beautifully abusive relationship that would allow us (read them) to flourish.

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There were three teams that had any intention of staying in our conference when they were brought in and we were one of them while the other two probably had never even heard of them. There is no way they would be in this conference if we didn’t open the door for them thinking somehow that resurrecting them from the dead was in our best interest and mean CJL had held back the beautifully abusive relationship that would allow us (read them) to flourish.

Not sure where you are getting this information about us lobbying for them.  Maybe its true but I certainly dont remember that.  If true then I would agree with you.  But Im doubtful.

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Not sure where you are getting this information about us lobbying for them.  Maybe its true but I certainly dont remember that.  If true then I would agree with you.  But Im doubtful.

Three teams there were three teams with any intention of staying and  if we wanted to black ball anyone not one team that couldn’t be bothered to even agree to tv contact that cost us millions of dollars would have cared at all as long as they were allowed to leave on time.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We did not lobby for them...there is zero evidence to support that. There is evidence that Judy fought to keep them from joining the BE before she had no choice but to accept it (they had the votes). 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We did not lobby for them...there is zero evidence to support that. There is evidence that Judy fought to keep them from joining the BE before she had no choice but to accept it (they had the votes). 

Thanks.  I didnt think so.  I would need to see a link or some proof that we lobbied for them.  Pucs argument does not hold water.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

I agree that we probably helped black ball them before but I completely disagree that we didn’t have a change of heart when the landscape started shifting. Who that previously supported us would have changed their positions to finally vote against us? No one leaving cared at all about what they were leaving us with and they certainly weren’t lobbying for something that had no impact on their lives.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thanks.  I didnt think so.  I would need to see a link or some proof that we lobbied for them.  Pucs argument does not hold water.

If there was anyone fighting to maintain the conference the thing they would have focused on would have been signing the tv contract that was sitting in front of their face that they couldn’t be bothered with that makes it laughable that they were forcing teams they had no intention of playing with down our throats.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This is dumb..... just a bad year.....