• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ucf Game Time and Broadcast Announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Bought tickets for this game, but probably won’t go if McCloud is going to start. We stand zero chance of even being competitive with him at qb. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

We’d be better off to call off the season by announcing a bunch of Covid infectious rendering us unable to play

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, bullsfan27 said:

We’d be better off to call off the season by announcing a bunch of Covid infectious rendering us unable to play

This is a great idea. Save us the embarrassment of getting our ass kicked. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

The testing seems to be not accurate.  Spam some tests now so we can pop enough positive tests for cascading disqualifications!  Or bring lube!

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 hours ago, Triple B said:

That was the problem, they weren't our rival at that time .....

Like it or not OR accept it or not, they have always been our rivals even back then. The interest and dislike/hate level has always been there.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Furthermore, we had a superiority complex just like they do now.

Does that make us any better than them?  I know thats a touchy statement.  But am I wrong?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Does that make us any better than them?  I know thats a touchy statement.  But am I wrong?

Very good point 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

When you are always moving up in conferences and someone is always taking your place in the conference you left behind you are better than them. When you play someone and every time you play them you win and they lose you are better than them. When you are in an auto bid conference and someone is not you are better than them. When you are regularly playing higher level teams and winning and the biggest team the other team faces every year is you and they lose you are better than them. There really used to be no debate to be had and the idea that we should hitch our wagon to them simply because they were close and wanted it was a fringe idea at one point, it should have stayed that way because they brought nothing to our lives while we were the wind beneath their wings.

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When you are always moving up in conferences and someone is always taking your place in the conference you left behind you are better than them. When you play someone and every time you play them you win and they lose you are better than them. When you are in an auto bid conference and someone is not you are better than them. When you are regularly playing higher level teams and winning and the biggest team the other team faces every year is you and they lose you are better than them. There really used to be no debate to be had and the idea that we should hitch our wagon to them simply because they were close and wanted it was a fringe idea at one point, it should have stayed that way because they brought nothing to our lives while we were the wind beneath their wings.

I dont disagree.

Its just funny(not in a good way) that the shoe is on the other foot now and we hate their success and arrogance the same way they did when we were in the better position.  It is what it is.  Once we start beating them again which will happen again eventually.  We can put our superiority hat back on.  Just the nature of Sports.

It is ashame things went down for the way it did.  Was the like the Footballs Gods conspired against us.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

I dont disagree.

Its just funny(not in a good way) that the shoe is on the other foot now and we hate their success and arrogance the same way they did when we were in the better position.  It is what it is.  Once we start beating them again which will happen again eventually.  We can put our superiority hat back on.  Just the nature of Sports.

It is ashame things went down for the way it did.  Was the like the Footballs Gods conspired against us.

Literally every single proverb ever in time says that when you attach yourself to someone beneath you they drag you down as you lift them up. Becoming a package deal was the dumbest idea in the history of an athletic program with a storied history of dumb ideas. Every single person on earth should have seen exactly how this story would end as we had left someone for dead and backed up (not to run over them the final time) but to nurse them back to health and invite them in to live with us. I hope the tens of people that were pining for a rival enjoy this game because it certainly doesn’t seem worth it from where I’m sitting.