• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

ucf Game Time and Broadcast Announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

33 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

image.png

We are so bad, I will be driving back from the in-laws that day rather than watching us take it in the shorts, beats watching the game and staying an extra day, I guess it is pick your poison.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

Not playing them was completely in our best interest and it has proven itself over and over, CJL had vision for the program which has been lacking by everyone else associated with it besides LRS.

Anybody, anywhere - except UCF?

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Anybody, anywhere - except UCF?

You know this as much as anyone, he was trying to establish us as the big 4 in Florida.  He did not want to legitimize them by playing them, was a decent plan that only backfired once realignment bit us in the ass.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You know this as much as anyone, he was trying to establish us as the big 4 in Florida.  He did not want to legitimize them by playing them, was a decent plan that only backfired once realignment bit us in the ass.

But if you beat them you are not legitimizing them and if he was as good as a coach as you proselytize then this should not have been an issue. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But if you beat them you are not legitimizing them and if he was as good as a coach as you proselytize then this should not have been an issue. 

Why give them the opportunity to play on the same field as us as we could always lose to them in a down year .  Ignore them and focus on the big 3, I am not saying it was a great plan but what does it matter, they own our sorry asses now and we can’t even beat ECU.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Why give them the opportunity to play on the same field as us as we could always lose to them in a down year .  Ignore them and focus on the big 3, I am not saying it was a great plan but what does it matter, they own our sorry asses now and we can’t even beat ECU.

Exactly if you play with **** you are going to get some on you and no one intentionally is going out of their way to play home and homes with people that are trying to get on their level and could conceivably be competing for resources. We were where they wanted to be and we certainly did not owe them the platform to try to legitimize themselves with an equal footing contract, that’s not equitable because we were not equally stationed. We went all in on the help them up so that we all benefit plan and it has been an embarrassing disaster that I cannot believe anyone would even attempt to defend.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, DJBulls said:

No...hitting a player and allowing Judy to make her move in the power struggle was THE downfall...

But did he actually hit a player?

Just now, mj796 said:

But did he actually hit a player?

Doesn’t matter, if he knew he was going to get canned I wish he would have hit Judy “the Clown” Genshaft or Dougie fresh.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Exactly if you play with **** you are going to get some on you and no one intentionally is going out of their way to play home and homes with people that are trying to get on their level and could conceivably be competing for resources. We were where they wanted to be and we certainly did not owe them the platform to try to legitimize themselves with an equal footing contract, that’s not equitable because we were not equally stationed. We went all in on the help them up so that we all benefit plan and it has been an embarrassing disaster that I cannot believe anyone would even attempt to defend.

Sounds like a pussification strategy to me...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

Not playing them was completely in our best interest and it has proven itself over and over,

Agree completely that we never should have played them as an ooc game ...... but once we were in the same conference, your whining about playing them becomes a moot point.

CJL had vision for the program which has been lacking by everyone else associated with it besides LRS.

I'm sure CJL's vision included us always being up a level from them in conference ....... and I sincerely hate to break this to you but the UCF ooc series was set up by LRS.