• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

8 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I’m home now. They were policing masks at a whole different level tonight. I too had a guy who kept telling me to pull up my mask between sips. I was in 235 and there was no one within at least 50 feet of me. I’m all for masks but even I got angry and left when Noah dropped the ball. 

Exactly!  I’m done USF can keep my seat donation.   ****** product on the field and mask police.  No thank you!   Good bye USF!

• Downvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people who are complaining about wearing masks don’t know anyone who has been personally affected by the virus. Those of us who do realize how truly asinine their arguments are. There is NO politi

Nah. It’s just dumb to be angry. We’re in a global pandemic. You’re in a public venue. They told you before you went in what the rules are. The fact that you’re shocked they enforced them...

People who don’t want to wear masks are more snowflakes than people who want to wear them.

Posted Images

Just now, Joe said:

Nah. It’s just dumb to be angry. We’re in a global pandemic. You’re in a public venue. They told you before you went in what the rules are.

The fact that you’re shocked they enforced them...

When the restrictions are worst than a restaurant, yeah I won’t be back 

Just now, puc86 said:

TSA has a long history of destroying any enjoyment of attending our games, as if we needed any assistance. 

They accomplished their goal tonight.  I won’t be back

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Nah. It’s just dumb to be angry. We’re in a global pandemic. You’re in a public venue. They told you before you went in what the rules are.

The fact that you’re shocked they enforced them...

As I said I’m all for masks and following the rules.  The stadium rule is you must wear a mask at all times except when eating or drinking. I may have foolishly assumed that it was not between continuous sips. I do have to say we spent about a third of the game in the east club at a table for 2 with a view out the windows and we were fine there without masks while at the table and a good 25 feet from the closest people who were all workers.  There was maybe 15 non workers in the entire club.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

TSA has a long history of destroying any enjoyment of attending our games, as if we needed any assistance. 

And here I thought it was just the teams 😂😂