6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would have thought your hat would have brought us better luck. One day we will wear that logo for a throwback game. 

Wore a Robogoat cap to ECU and then a 2020 SC cap to Tulsa ....... our play at this point transcends any helping karma.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people who are complaining about wearing masks don’t know anyone who has been personally affected by the virus. Those of us who do realize how truly asinine their arguments are. There is NO politi

Nah. It’s just dumb to be angry. We’re in a global pandemic. You’re in a public venue. They told you before you went in what the rules are. The fact that you’re shocked they enforced them...

People who don’t want to wear masks are more snowflakes than people who want to wear them.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Wore a Robogoat cap to ECU and then a 2020 SC cap to Tulsa ....... our play at this point transcends any helping karma.

😂😂 there is only so much a fan can do...

30 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You must have been near  Sec 213  ..... or someone else had a dog there, too.

That was me

29 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

You can bring your dogs to the stadium?

Pretty sure it's only service dogs ...

From outside the US looking in it is completely ridiculous how y'all act to wearing masks. But what do we know, even with next to 0 covid cases outside of the state quarantine people still wear their masks, people still scan in to places, and people still get temp checked. You know what we do have? Open bars, open businesses, open sporting events, pretty much everything but the tourists because they couldn't bit the bullet for a couple of months the same as we did here... 

10 minutes ago, SpeedyBull said:

From outside the US looking in it is completely ridiculous how y'all act to wearing masks. But what do we know, even with next to 0 covid cases outside of the state quarantine people still wear their masks, people still scan in to places, and people still get temp checked. You know what we do have? Open bars, open businesses, open sporting events, pretty much everything but the tourists because they couldn't bit the bullet for a couple of months the same as we did here... 

00virus-thailand-photos-01-videoSixteenB

Can the country’s low rate of coronavirus infections be attributed to culture? Genetics? Face masks? Or a combination of all three?

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, chapelbull said:
00virus-thailand-photos-01-videoSixteenB

Can the country’s low rate of coronavirus infections be attributed to culture? Genetics? Face masks? Or a combination of all three?

Yup.  It's not just testing either, you aren't seeing the sick or the deaths. Had to take my gf to the hospital for an eye injury and hospital is business as usual. Friend who works at another hospital isn't seeing it either. Most of the complaints ive heard about masks, social restrictions, impact on children etc just don't seem to be issues here. People somehow breath just fine, adapt to restrictions on gathering or education changes, fine. What is hurting is the tourism sector but as a community, culturally there is a lot more lets take care of us mentality rather than let's take care of myself.

3 minutes ago, SpeedyBull said:

Yup.  It's not just testing either, you aren't seeing the sick or the deaths. Had to take my gf to the hospital for an eye injury and hospital is business as usual. Friend who works at another hospital isn't seeing it either. Most of the complaints ive heard about masks, social restrictions, impact on children etc just don't seem to be issues here. People somehow breath just fine, adapt to restrictions on gathering or education changes, fine. What is hurting is the tourism sector but as a community, culturally there is a lot more lets take care of us mentality rather than let's take care of myself.

Thailand is 1/5th the population of the US.   The culture is totally different, not just there but in the region.  The article points out some serious economic issues especially for low income workers in the hospitality sector.   There are even some questions about reporting in the article as some deported migrants tested positive upon arrival in their own countries.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Thailand is 1/5th the population of the US.   The culture is totally different, not just there but in the region.  The article points out some serious economic issues especially for low income workers in the hospitality sector.   There are even some questions about reporting in the article as some deported migrants tested positive upon arrival in their own countries.

No doubt there are economic issues. Jut took Holiday in Koh Tao and Koh Samui and they are ghost towns. Friends that run businesses in Phuket have closed, some temporarily some permanently. It stinks. But I do not think if the gates were wide open, and the virus was flourishing like it is in the US and Europe that people would be traveling here anyways.  

And yes after living in SEA (South East Asia) for 4+ years now I think i would be in complete culture shock to go back to the states. Before the outbreak I was only planning to return to sell off everything as ive already felt the disconnect for some time. Still try to follow my bulls though, even though this year is a dismal year for football again. 

• Upvote 1