• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs. Tulsa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Clank!!

Start Johnson until Fortin is healthy going forward.

If McCloud sees the field put him in as another undersized RB or WR.

CCS is an absolute criminal who made CSH look like a football genius and recruiting savant.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  810
  • Days Won:  1

Put EVERYONE in the portal and let’s start over!

ESPN is dragging this out!!!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

St Felix made his reputation early in his career in 2 games. One in his first game against a FCS school. Since then he drops more than he catches. I was never impressed with him ever.   

I'd rather see more of William's and Dukes. Obviously Dollison. 

I like dukes a lot, but IMO the jury is still out on RSF. It’s clear he passes the eye test and we saw what he could do when given a competent QB to get him the ball. If I’m him, I'm very angry at what has happened based on no fault of his own.

This goes for multiple guys on this team over the last few seasons. Most of them were here based on the ability to transition to the next level as evidenced by the slew of guys CWT put into the NFL - especially on the offensive side of the ball. 

CCS and co. have derailed multiple potential careers and should be ashamed at the performance that they put up. It’s more than just them...futures are on the line as this (whether you like it or not) IS the minor leagues of the NFL and is now big business.

I simply feel bad for all of these young men that were let down by men that they put their faith in. The odds of making it are so slim as it is without your own staff being an impediment.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Gunna need to turn the roster over... Just like I've been saying since before CCS left. We're 2 maybe 3 years away. Sucks to suck 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Clank!!

Start Johnson until Fortin is healthy going forward.

If McCloud sees the field put him in as another undersized RB or WR.

CCS is an absolute criminal who made CSH look like a football genius and recruiting savant.

We got two weeks. If Fortin is good to go then I bet he gets the start.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, NovaBull said:

I like dukes a lot, but IMO the jury is still out on RSF. It’s clear he passes the eye test and we saw what he could do when given a competent QB to get him the ball. If I’m him, I'm very angry at what has happened based on no fault of his own.

This goes for multiple guys on this team over the last few seasons. Most of them were here based on the ability to transition to the next level as evidenced by the slew of guys CWT put into the NFL - especially on the offensive side of the ball. 

CCS and co. have derailed multiple potential careers and should be ashamed at the performance that they put up. It’s more than just them...futures are on the line as this (whether you like it or not) IS the minor leagues of the NFL and is now big business.

I simply feel bad for all of these young men that were let down by men that they put their faith in. The odds of making it are so slim as it is without your own staff being an impediment.

CCS should be sued by the school and his players for malpractice.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

St Felix made his reputation early in his career in 2 games. One in his first game against a FCS school. Since then he drops more than he catches. I was never impressed with him ever.   

I'd rather see more of William's and Dukes. Obviously Dollison. 

Dollison will be a big player for us in the next few years. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Dollison will be a big player for us in the next few years. 

Just need about 30 more players around him

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I think Scott needs to open his recruiting up to outside Florida the next couple of years. Small fast guys like we see from Florida ain't gonna cut it. 

Need bigger RBs. Need to recruit from a bigger talent pool than the Bay area is yielding for us. 

Hasnt worked in last 4 years. 

Either change recruiting philosophy or the offense. This is a mess. Something has got to give. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

2 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Gunna need to turn the roster over... Just like I've been saying since before CCS left. We're 2 maybe 3 years away. Sucks to suck 

3 years from now we will have a new coach and everyone will be talking about how the cupboard is bare. 

• Upvote 1