• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Alcohol will be sold at this Friday’s game

3 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Medical is, but it’s a steep entry fee.

The person who had it was visiting from Denver. I should have known not to trust an e-pen.

Not sure what the fee is, but I understand it’s about as easy as it’s become to get a doctor to sign off on your pup as an emotional support animal.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If JK is posting about it then it can’t be good news, someone else is going to break the story that yes there is alcohol but the only option is 30 year old Zima.

No alcohol for me... just marijuana please I'll be bringing my oil pen and I don't expect much left in it when the game is over  

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Not sure what the fee is, but I understand it’s about as easy as it’s become to get a doctor to sign off on your pup as an emotional support animal.

I believe in the $150 - $200 range for the first visit to the doc.  Then a bit less for followups.  Don't know what the "medicine" costs.  With all the stress, I've toyed with the idea.

My former neighbor built his fortune off inventing a machine to extract THC and cannabinoids for infusion into a buttery substance called "Magical Butter."  Now put that on your biscuit and smoke it.

3 hours ago, SilverBull said:

My former neighbor built his fortune off inventing a machine to extract THC and cannabinoids for infusion into a buttery substance called "Magical Butter."  Now put that on your biscuit and smoke it.

I met that guy! I attended an “entrepreneurship” opportunity for people to get on the front edge of the marijuana business, and he was a guest speaker.

Long story short, the entrepreneurship was just someone getting regular folks to invest in their business 

They should be giving out free shots on entrance to watch this product on the field. If the other team scores, everyone gets a drink.

Just now, brybull1970 said:

The crowd would be drunk by halftime then.

What crowd? Everyone one will be gone and watching the Rays game.

2 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

I met that guy! I attended an “entrepreneurship” opportunity for people to get on the front edge of the marijuana business, and he was a guest speaker.

Long story short, the entrepreneurship was just someone getting regular folks to invest in their business 

I am toying with the idea now on investing in a grow house in Oklahoma.  I have the paperwork but just not sure I want to get mixed up in that shat.