• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• 11/27, 3:30 p.m. ESPN

1 2 3 4 Total
    Knights 14 17 14 13 58
    Bulls 7 7 14 18 46

Prediction Contest - Game Thread - Chat - Game Notes - Depth Chart - Stats
    Opp Msg Board:  UCFSports

9 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

And drink a beer

And not have to watch fat people apparently.

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure the 220k people that have died in the US would likely disagree with you - if they weren't dead. The fatality rate is 3%-4% in the US, and older age groups have a significantly higher death ra

Nice takes, except for # 4. Jim Louk is a USF institution ...... old man voice and all.

I saw this and it seems like the fatality rate is not 3-4%. I guess enjoy wearing a mask the rest of your life. The virus will never go away. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

And drink a beer

I finally have good news and just realized I have a birthday party at a winery and will miss the game on Friday, this is as close to a win against an FBS team that I will experience this year.  Are they really still restricting alcohol sales at the game?  Ridiculous 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

If you stay at home you can watch both, eat better food and not unnecessarily expose yourself to Covid.

If you cover yourself in bubble wrap, stay home forever, and never meet new people again, you'll never get it. Otherwise, get over it, we are all getting it. It's not a death sentence like you've been lead to believe, you'll be fine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Just now, WhoRUSF said:

If you cover yourself in bubble wrap, stay home forever, and never meet new people again, you'll never get it. Otherwise, get over it, we are all getting it. It's not a death sentence like you've been lead to believe, you'll be fine. 

I'm sure the 220k people that have died in the US would likely disagree with you - if they weren't dead. The fatality rate is 3%-4% in the US, and older age groups have a significantly higher death rate (see below).

Here's a better idea - go read a little.

COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Age

• Upvote 4

I'm in that group - according to the chart - where I am 4x more likely to be hospitalized and 30x more likely to die if I contract the virus. My preference would be stick around long enough to see my kids get married, have a few grandkids, live another 30 years and eventually see USF turn things around. And even if I did survive getting it I would feel awful if I gave it to someone who had an underlying condition.

Not sure its worth taking a dirt nap and missing all that so I can go see two turd football programs play a meaningless football game that I can see on TV.

We are planning on going. Not sure how long we'll stay. Then FF thru the baseball game when we get home. 

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I'm in that group - according to the chart - where I am 4x more likely to be hospitalized and 30x more likely to die if I contract the virus. My preference would be stick around long enough to see my kids get married, have a few grandkids, live another 30 years and eventually see USF turn things around. And even if I did survive getting it I would feel awful if I gave it to someone who had an underlying condition.

Not sure its worth taking a dirt nap and missing all that so I can go see two turd football programs play a meaningless football game that I can see on TV.

Ok. Not downing you because I respect your reasons but you really think you are more sustible to catch Covid in a huge open air stadium that big with 8k people there than any where else? Come on. I went last week and it was so spread out it was ridiculous. Just say the Bulls suck and you'd rather not watch. Come on!

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

Ok. Not downing you because I respect your reasons but you really think you are more sustible to catch Covid in a huge open air stadium that big with 8k people there than any where else? Come on. I went last week and it was so spread out it was ridiculous. Just say the Bulls suck and you'd rather not watch. Come on!

susceptible