Video of CJS After Game Presser

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You conveniently left out what he said in direct response to the question, before saying what you quoted: "We need to stop them ... bottom line. I mean we're going to go back and coach it up. Thought our defense played better today ..."

He's from the offensive side of the ball so he'll probably be more prone to blame that side first and with that side of the ball giving Temple 6 easy points, an argument can be made in a game that close ...

He glossed over without giving any additional context. He checked the box with a nothing answer and moved right to what he felt cost us the game.

Members do not see this ad, Register
9 hours ago, Triple B said:

You conveniently left out what he said in direct response to the question, before saying what you quoted: "We need to stop them ... bottom line. I mean we're going to go back and coach it up. Thought our defense played better today ..."

He's from the offensive side of the ball so he'll probably be more prone to blame that side first and with that side of the ball giving Temple 6 easy points, an argument can be made in a game that close ...

8 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

He glossed over without giving any additional context. He checked the box with a nothing answer and moved right to what he felt cost us the game.

He didn't need to give the media any additional context, if he even had any at that point. I'm sure they'll break down film and look to see what the problem was and like he said, try to coach em up to correct it.

12 hours ago, Rizman said:

It was pretty clear to temple that every time QB Noah was in the game it was a run.

Except the time he over threw a guy in the end zone

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Triple B said:

He didn't need to give the media any additional context, if he even had any at that point. I'm sure they'll break down film and look to see what the problem was and like he said, try to coach em up to correct it.

Well, there was no follow up question on it, so I guess the media was satisfied with the answer.

This reminds me of Tags first year. I am watching to see the next generation of USF players and because I remember the feeling when we turned the corner. It's a feeling you don't get if you just say eff it and come back AFTER we are winning. 

I am all in.

It's not "Unite After We Are Winning" or "Unite Only If Coach Scott and The Players Are Perfect" - its START to finish.