Video of CJS After Game Presser

Members do not see this ad, Register
2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You can just tell he is pissed about this one. A coach that uses the word “hell” when answering a question...that has to be a USF first. 

second-year USF coach Willie Taggart was asked if UCF has the type of program he wants to build at USF. Shockingly, Taggart's initial response was, "Hell, no!"

os-ucf-usf-mike-bianchi-1129-20141128

Memo to USF coach Willie Taggart: Heavens yes, you should want to be like UCF!

6 minutes ago, pascobull said:

second-year USF coach Willie Taggart was asked if UCF has the type of program he wants to build at USF. Shockingly, Taggart's initial response was, "Hell, no!"

os-ucf-usf-mike-bianchi-1129-20141128

**** you got some memory...I don’t recall that all. I still give Scott some credit for using the swear word twice in one press conference 😀

CJS will get things figured out. He's disappointed me so far but he should get the same 3 years that CSH, CWT, and CCS got. He has my full support and will for a good while.

Does look pretty upset about that loss which is good.

He is behind where a new coach would normally be due to covid.

Team looked better.  Looking forward to seeing how we look vs Tulsa. 

10 hours ago, pascobull said:

Memo to the Orland Slantinel, I'm sure he was referring to the part of the program where you kill a player and then stiff his family ......... and then throw money at departing coaches for winning a "national championship".

When asked about why Temple converted 5 of its last 6 third down conversions, he replies with "We turned the ball over 3 times. Had we turned it over only twice, we would have won."

Clearly he thinks McCloud cost them then game and not the defense in the 4th quarter.

46 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

When asked about why Temple converted 5 of its last 6 third down conversions, he replies with "We turned the ball over 3 times. Had we turned it over only twice, we would have won."

Clearly he thinks McCloud cost them then game and not the defense in the 4th quarter.

You conveniently left out what he said in direct response to the question, before saying what you quoted: "We need to stop them ... bottom line. I mean we're going to go back and coach it up. Thought our defense played better today ..."

He's from the offensive side of the ball so he'll probably be more prone to blame that side first and with that side of the ball giving Temple 6 easy points, an argument can be made in a game that close ...