• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Delayed watching of game. Lot of positives

Guest Jonesy Bull

Love some positive talk for a change.

This team is improving and for lots of us, thats the thing we really want to see THIS YEAR.  Feel better about McCloud after this week.  And yes has more than an adequate arm for the college game.

Only stupid mistakes and a terrible targeting call lost this game which is correctable.....Growing Pains!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

At least some one would come out with fresh legs and lightning in the 2nd half on d this game.

I like this thinking ..... hopefully, it won't be too late.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Only stupid mistakes and a terrible targeting call lost this game which is correctable.....Growing Pains!

Stupid mistakes??  3 fumbles by JM and a terrible play call,  you are living in euphoria with the bolts, rays and lightning, take the goggles off these guys suck.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Stupid mistakes??  3 fumbles by JM and a terrible play call,  you are living in euphoria with the bolts, rays and lightning, take the goggles off these guys suck.

Right now the Bulls are the turd in the Tampa Bay sports punch bowl

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I count the fumbles as bad mistakes, not to mention penalties that killed drives and kept their drives alive.  That ridiculous targeting call was a trigger happy uninformed referee.  But that was a huge bad luck call that went against us.  Not blaming our players for that.

Yes these are euphoric times for Tampa Bay fans.  But I can separate the 2.  I know i will be disappointed after a Bulls game.

Rays have a really tough task against the Dodgers.  The bubble may burst this week.  Hope Im wrong.  Thats all Ill say about that on this board.