Scott Takes the Blame on the 2 Point Play

5 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Johnson is what the kids calls a "half threat quarterback".

Prefer they just use him maybe as another RB and maybe move Fortin to backup to McCloud.

It would help give a little more size to the RB position besides Parker  

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you're seeing a head coach that's taking responsibility at the end of the day.

Is he referring to Trevor Lawrence running behind an NFL line at Clemson?  

The thought process sucked. Who gives a **** why. Just don’t make it a habit. 

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Prefer they just use him maybe as another RB and maybe move Fortin to backup to McCloud.

It would help give a little more size to the RB position besides Parker  

Fortin needs to be developed and isn't going to get that taking 3rd team reps in practice. 

CJS takes blame for the 2 pt play call or lack thereof...As well he should that one stunk. The blind man in the parking lot saw that one coming...😎

Yes some better play on our part but...we should have won that game. If your QB is making some good plays but still suffers from fumbleitist that results in Temple scoring points?? He isn't doing you any good. Johnson? He can run the ball as demonstrated but his passing pretty much sucks Im actually amazed at that based upon his bio coming in. 

4 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Johnson is what the kids calls a "half threat quarterback".

What does that make Mccloud?  I kid I kid. Many players family members are on these boards. Unless Marsh turns out to be special we dont have our future QB on this roster. Also who was telling us the Cade Fortin was all world or is there something else going and he is in the dog house?

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

All Scott said was "that's on me". Very underwhelming response.

Perhaps next time he should put a body part in boiling hot wax

16 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Perhaps next time he should put a body part in boiling hot wax

He can do whatever he wants as long as he provides more context. Local media needs to do a better job asking following up questions and not let him off the hook.

11 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

He can do whatever he wants as long as he provides more context. Local media needs to do a better job asking following up questions and not let him off the hook.

Just curious what more do we need to know? He made a bad decision. What’s done is done. 

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Just curious what more do we need to know? He made a bad decision. What’s done is done. 

I'd like to know what made them think that was the right play (they said they had success with it previously - when??). So was it, in retrospect, the wrong call - if so, why? If not, where did the execution break down?

Follow up questions are so important. Just one more clarifying questions. Don't just check the box and move on.

Edited by brybull1970