• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• 11/27, 3:30 p.m. ESPN

1 2 3 4 Total
    Knights 14 17 14 13 58
    Bulls 7 7 14 18 46

Prediction Contest - Game Thread - Chat - Game Notes - Depth Chart - Stats
    Opp Msg Board:  UCFSports

Scott Takes the Blame on the 2 Point Play

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you're seeing a head coach that's taking responsibility at the end of the day.

Is he referring to Trevor Lawrence running behind an NFL line at Clemson?  

The thought process sucked. Who gives a **** why. Just don’t make it a habit. 

The bigger issue wasn't the play but why run to the short side of the field.

Maybe they just didn't notice it and thought the ball would be placed in the middle of the field?

2 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

So who is calling offense?  Weiss or Scott?

I think you're seeing a head coach that's taking responsibility at the end of the day.

• Upvote 1

Well one thing is certain............We know Scott won't be a one and done coach, ala Drinkwitz at App State

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Is he referring to Trevor Lawrence running behind an NFL line at Clemson?

• Haha 1

Could just be me, but it seemed almost every time we attempted to go wide they knew it. Or at least played it like somebody's leaning that way. Something is tipping the defense to sell out and they're usually right.

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

Could just be me, but it seemed almost every time we attempted to go wide they knew it. Or at least played it like somebody's leaning that way. Something is tipping the defense to sell out and they're usually right.

I think Temple knew they were going to run to the wide side of the field and maybe they could surprise Temple with a run to the short side.  I like Noah Johnson running occasionally but we have to add in some passing plays so they just dont key in on stopping Johnson when he comes into the game.  Hopefully they do that vs Tulsa. 

5 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Johnson is what the kids calls a "half threat quarterback".

Prefer they just use him maybe as another RB and maybe move Fortin to backup to McCloud.

It would help give a little more size to the RB position besides Parker  

CJS takes blame for the 2 pt play call or lack thereof...As well he should that one stunk. The blind man in the parking lot saw that one coming...😎

Yes some better play on our part but...we should have won that game. If your QB is making some good plays but still suffers from fumbleitist that results in Temple scoring points?? He isn't doing you any good. Johnson? He can run the ball as demonstrated but his passing pretty much sucks Im actually amazed at that based upon his bio coming in.