Tulane vs SMU

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

That’s pretty generous of you. I’m hoping we start start to see some improvement pretty quickly 

You are probably correct but hell I will still be here watching these guys through the last snap of the year. So I’ll decide then. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Members do not see this ad, Register
1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

If we made it though Skippy and chuckles we can make it through this

It seems like most people don’t think we can. I always get asked how I can still watch USF football and go to the games since we suck so bad. I always just tell them that I can’t just give up. I still hold out hope. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

It seems like most people don’t think we can. I always get asked how I can still watch USF football and go to the games since we suck so bad. I always just tell them that I can’t just give up. I still hold out hope. 

Same...I’ll keep watching. I’ve been here since the first snap and I’ve seen a lot of ****. But hey that’s life 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Well Charles left a mess and this season is basically a bunch of glorified scrimmages. Hopefully recruiting will pick up and we will get back on track. This too shall pass

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Well Charles left a mess and this season is basically a bunch of glorified scrimmages. Hopefully recruiting will pick up and we will get back on track. This too shall pass

I have hope it will. True fans stick it out even in the down years (or decades) for some of the teams I support. 

Edited by Rex Havoc