• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is It Time to Think About Moving Down to the FBS Level - Seriously?

Voters Decide  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I thought yesterday was the first time this team had quit on CJS. But, now I think that would've had to start to quit. 

And please STOP with the covid excuse. Yes, we had 13 players out. What? Are we the only team that can't field a decent team? I know depth is a problem, but this BS is ridiculous. 

I told my wife on the way home last night that the ONLY good thing about this team is that I don't even get mad anymore. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I thought yesterday was the first time this team had quit on CJS. But, now I think that would've had to start to quit. 

And please STOP with the covid excuse. Yes, we had 13 players out. What? Are we the only team that can't field a decent team? I know depth is a problem, but this BS is ridiculous. 

I told my wife on the way home last night that the ONLY good thing about this team is that I don't even get mad anymore. 

Well said.  When apathy sets in with loyal fans like you, that’s when you know this program may be broken beyond repair.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518

Once again, there are plenty of other teams that has sucked forever. It baffles me how certain USF fans cant accept that sometimes teams go through long losing periods. Quit crying and crapping on ur team and just wait for the success.  Either that or go find another team. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Houston had 12 players out.  We probably have less than 5 first string AAC players on the roster. Even with a full roster the talent just isn't there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Other than the "other teams have sucked before" blather, what specifically can you point to at USF's current circumstances makes you believe that Kelly/Scott could return the program to relevance? 

Absolutely nothing ...... so we fire them both now or wait until the end of the season?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

I always thought we were at the FBS level, who knew.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I always thought we were at the FBS level, who knew.

Should make it a pretty easy decision, I’m surprised the idea of doing nothing is getting so much pushback

On 11/15/2020 at 11:01 AM, brybull1970 said:

Other than the "other teams have sucked before" blather, what specifically can you point to at USF's current circumstances makes you believe that Kelly/Scott could return the program to relevance? 

There is nothing to point out. You recruit players through the transfer portal and high school recruiting, help them develop to become players that help you win. This move down to division 2 football is some sorry ass subject derived from a fan that has lost hope. I get it. But lose hope by YOURSELF. Most of us still have high hopes and will hang on to high hopes until we start winning again. If you want to be a quitter, than quit on this team by YOURSELF. Stop trying to drag positive fans into your depressing abyss. Go be a miserable fan by yourself or start a thread for miserable USF fans. 

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Hope isn't a strategy, but I applaud you for your faith. 

Once again, I never understood miserable people on this board and in real life. Just be miserable by yourself. Why try to drag us in your abyss? Facts - There are many teams that sucked and eventually turned **** around and became a good team. I believe USF will be one of them. If you don't want to believe then why bother be a fan? Just give up already and go find another team. I read in a thread somewhere that Coastal Carolina and Liberty are better programs. Maybe you can buy their gear and start rooting for them. UF if playing pretty well. Go ahead and support my Alma Mater. You can take my place since I no longer follow Gator football. Either way, go be happy my friend. Stop dwelling in negativity. 

Just now, brybull1970 said:

I'm not miserable at all. Despite Covid and the division in this country, things are going pretty well! The Lightning won the Stanley Cup, the Rays made it to the World Series despite someone leaving the batteries in Cash's calculator and we live in the greatest country in the world.

Whenever my kids complain about something I just tell them you could have been born in the Middle East as a woman, either fighting for or against ISIS. Kind of helps put everything in perspective.

Depending on what you believe in, you have only one life in the world to live so make the most of it! But in nowhere in that life will I every be anything other than a USF fan. 

Than act like a fan and quit  freaking crying. I'm sure you don't teach your kids to GIVE UP or start whining when things don't go their way. Just like you use a middle eastern woman as an example, I can use UCONN or Rutgers as an example. Teams suck and team get better and team win....that is the f******* cycle of college football. Whether we suck or is a good team, I shall always be optimistic period.