• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• 11/27, 3:30 p.m. ESPN

1 2 3 4 Total
    Knights 14 17 14 13 58
    Bulls 7 7 14 18 46

Prediction Contest - Game Thread - Chat - Game Notes - Depth Chart - Stats
    Opp Msg Board:  UCFSports

CJS "McCloud is the starter going forward"

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Losing faith in CJS due to his emotional attachment to McCloud.

Insane, we did not give the other QB's that have experience any real playing time.

This board hates any outside media about USF...we would rather wallow in our own ****** comments with a thirst of negativity and self pity. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Ford is but he can't put the whole team on his back...

This is the point I was trying to make. As I said, he has the want to. He gives it his all, but he can't be counted on to carry the team consistently. 

Maybe my description of Ford was wrong. Yes, he makes plays, but is a 5'5" guy, 170lbs truly the go to guy that you can count on to make play after when the game is on the line?

I think he is great player, but is truly a game breaker?  Maybe that's what I am looking for. 

34 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Ford is but he can't put the whole team on his back...

Mack tried that and hurt his shoulder

42 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

You have to give Scott the full 5 years. I want to see how thing develop for him. I am just making a statement that if I am Scott, I am not hitching my wagon onto McCloud as job security for the long term. I am pretty sure he knows that.

Oh I completely agree...I don’t think McCloud is his long term guy at all. If you could get a soph transfer that would be great. I just don’t want some dude coming in with one year of eligibility.

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh I completely agree...I don’t think McCloud is his long term guy at all. If you could get a soph transfer that would be great. I just don’t want some dude coming in with one year of eligibility.

We have that Soph transfer sitting on the bench. There has to be more to the story of why he is not playing in front of McCloud. I wish I knew why.

Since no one loses any eligibility we should be looking at sophomores or juniors so we at least get 2 years out of them

3 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

We have that Soph transfer sitting on the bench. There has to be more to the story of why he is not playing in front of McCloud. I wish I knew why.

It is the mystery of our time.

8 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

He is worse than McCloud? 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He is worse than McCloud? 

We don't know. 4 min of play time and 6 pass attempts against Cincinnati really didn't give us a chance to see. I know the coaches see every practice but I am having a tough time believing he couldn't give us a better shot with his stronger arm.

That's why there must be more to the story behind the scenes. I hope time will tell.

57 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

He's not as good as McCloud. 

If he were, he would be playing.