• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaches Post Game Comments

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

37 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Hopefully sails is a better mayor than dback.

Sometimes the guys with the biggest mouth are not able to back it up on the field, trust me I know this from my own experience 😀

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

5 hours ago, Mango028 said:

I guess my only reply would be if you cannot complete 74% of 5 or less yard passes then we would be in big trouble. A wide open 5 yard pass led to 80 yards of that 300. He gives up in the pocket far too easily and doesn’t give any receiver an opportunity to get open. If he is under pressure there is no chance of completing a  pass.  I don’t disagree that the coaches probably think he is our best option but that is also the curse. He is terrible and is our best option. 

Nailed it.  He was great when the first option was there

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

12 hours ago, 94 Bull said:

Get ready to be shocked.

You could be very...correct

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, 94 Bull said:

Hampton and Sails watched them catch balls all night from 10 ft away.

This is the biggest disappointment of 2020. The secondary no where near the ball on 3rd and long. and on 3rd and 6 nobody guards the line to gain. On 3rd and 6 I shouldn't see a linebacker 8 yards off the line waiting for the rb or wr to run to him.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

29 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

If ECU can beat us by 20, then every team left on our schedule is capable of beating us by 40+.

Just went to their 247 site and I think they think they won the Super Bowl/ national championship, World Series, and Stanley cup by beating the worst team in the conference.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

6 hours ago, Mango028 said:

I guess my only reply would be if you cannot complete 74% of 5 or less yard passes then we would be in big trouble. A wide open 5 yard pass led to 80 yards of that 300. He gives up in the pocket far too easily and doesn’t give any receiver an opportunity to get open. If he is under pressure there is no chance of completing a  pass.  I don’t disagree that the coaches probably think he is our best option but that is also the curse. He is terrible and is our best option. 

Is it him giving up on the pocket, or the pocket giving up on him?  I think the OL has a lot to do with the performance from McCloud.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

He is a little guy playing up a weight class, I did this my sophomore year in wrestling and it looked exactly like him on the stiff arm.  If you look around the field we have numerous Nick Roberts, kids playing against bigger bodies.  He can’t take the punishment and after a while you find someone to block you so you can avoid theses hits.

We fail the eyeball test no matter who we play.  Every team looks considerably bigger than us. Is it S&C, recruiting, lack of facilities?  It’s embarrassing.  Wait till 2 weeks from now when Tulsa runs those big backs down our throats.  They will push in our stool.

36 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Just went to their 247 site and I think they think they won the Super Bowl/ national championship, World Series, and Stanley cup by beating the worst team in the conference.

Why would you subject yourself to that?

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Why would you subject yourself to that?

I like seeing the other teams fan’s perspective. 

14 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

We fail the eyeball test no matter who we play.  Every team looks considerably bigger than us. Is it S&C, recruiting, lack of facilities?  It’s embarrassing.  Wait till 2 weeks from now when Tulsa runs those big backs down our throats.  They will push in our stool.

I hopefully will have something better to do, what is the point, watching Tulsa run all over us sounds depressing.