Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised the USF marketing department didn't try and sell all these negatives. For example: Want to get out of the house and experience a terrible Saturday afternoon? By attending the USF/EC

Was there 2 weeks ago for the ring dunk, A tradition when you become a senior and get your class ring you dunk in a pitcher of beer and chug it.  My daughter chugged the pitcher of beer in 17 seconds,

That’s the only way to watch USF football these days.

Posted Images

Yeah...I'd suggest visiting this thread:

Ridiculous.  You can go in to a restaurant with a mask sit at your table and take it off and order a beer.  Now you have to wear the mask even while distanced in your pod and can’t buy a beer.  I may bail.  Very disappointing!

You know that superdrunk superspreaders are suggested to be more dangerous than regular superspreaders.

Yeah, the mask 100% of the time, outdoors, massively separated, and then no alcohol was the nail in the coffin for me for ECU.

I have two seats, club west access, and a parking pass on the cheap for anyone who would like to go.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This thread reminds me when Bluton saw the JD being dropped....

animal house GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Brad said:

You know that superdrunk superspreaders are suggested to be more dangerous than regular superspreaders.

I think I am going to print out leaflets that have the definition of a fallacy, as well as the top 10 logical fallacies and pass them out...

3 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

ineedthisforreactions GIF