• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From Main Board - Rays

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Who the Rays?  Again, that makes it sound like this is some kind of big surprise/upset.  No respect

😂😂😂...I don’t consider a team of destiny as being an underdog or a surprise. If they are destined then they have the juice to win it all. At least that is the way “I” interpret it. Again hoping the Rays beat the dark side. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

Who the Rays?  Again, that makes it sound like this is some kind of big surprise/upset.  No respect

I dont think NEB is direspecting the Rays.  He knows they have been a thorn in the side to the Red Sox and Yanks for years now.  In fact he is pulling for us.

Not sure how much more Morton has.  He was very shaky in the 3rd.  Hard to believe he only gave up 1 run.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I dont think NEB is direspecting the Rays.  He knows they have been a thorn in the side to the Red Sox and Yanks for years now.  In fact he is pulling for us.

Not sure how much more Morton has.  He was very shaky in the 3rd.  Hard to believe he only gave up 1 run.

I think the biggest surprise is not that the Rays have fielded a strong team but that they have stayed in St. Pete for all these years with little support and a ****** stadium, however 3 run blast says they got a chance. 

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Looks like Rays are in great position now. Keep it going! Nothing like seeing the Spankys getting crushed. Almost as good as watching Tulsa beat ucf 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I think the biggest surprise is not that the Rays have fielded a strong team but that they have stayed in St. Pete for all these years with little support and a ****** stadium, however 3 run blast says they got a chance. 

It really is amazing what they have done relative to fan support in St. Pete. Just goes to show how important good front office decisions play a role (and amazing with a more limited payroll). If I was a Rays fan I would be furious at the owner and his leveraging of Montreal for a stadium in the area. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Looks like Rays are in great position now. Keep it going! Nothing like seeing the Spankys getting crushed. Almost as good as watching Tulsa beat ucf 😂😂😂

Lets not jinx it.  We all know how fast the Yanks can score.

As I type this another big homer by Arozarena.  Are you kidding me!  5-1.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Lets not jinx it.  We all know how fast the Yanks can score.

As I type this another big homer by Arozarena.  Are you kidding me!  5-1.

Looking good! 🤘

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It really is amazing what they have done relative to fan support in St. Pete. Just goes to show how important good front office decisions play a role (and amazing with a more limited payroll). If I was a Rays fan I would be furious at the owner and his leveraging of Montreal for a stadium in the area. 

You can be furious all you want but nobody would blame them from leaving, bad stadium, bad location, outdated stadium coupled with snowbirds back up north during the season.  The same reason why the Bolts enjoy great attendance, better location, nice stadium and snowbirds are in town during the season.  Whoever did the research to build a baseball stadium in downtown St. Pete and thought it was a good idea should be shot, they will leave only question is when.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That's why the support is just luke warm.  The guy has been leverage the area since he bought the team.   Good news is he has allowed baseball people to do their jobs and they have had a formula for success on the field for years 

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

You can be furious all you want but nobody would blame them from leaving, bad stadium, bad location, outdated stadium coupled with snowbirds back up north during the season.  The same reason why the Bolts enjoy great attendance, better location, nice stadium and snowbirds are in town during the season.  Whoever did the research to build a baseball stadium in downtown St. Pete and thought it was a good idea should be shot, they will leave only question is when.

St Pete built the stadium to attract MLB and try to put themselves on the map as something other than "Tampa Bay"

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

31 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I dont think NEB is direspecting the Rays. 

Yes he is as is the majority of the country.   Best team in baseball had to play in the afternoon so the spankees could have prime time in the WC round.  Yankees favored in this series and folks act surprised we aren't blown out 3 in a row.

He's rooting for the Rays because he's a red sux fan not because he thinks they will win