43 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

By your definition, if that was my intent then you would be right, but its not my intent. However, if people can't handle the truth, or even just someone else's opinion, then that's their issue to deal with. 

If you pay attention, I'm not alone in my assessments. 

Again, it's not always about whether your assessments are true or not, it's how you wield them ..... and you are flat out lying when you say it's not your intent to rankle people at times ...... the comparison of Cash to CBG is a perfect example. Bry, you try to push buttons at times which is what trolls do. It's okay to embrace it ...... trolls are people, too.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can sit next to me on the band wagon brother.   Ill buy the beer and the Canadian Club.  Welcome anytime.

I totally cant comprehend the roll Tampa Bay sports is on.  Not being pretentius at all.  We dont do winning like this.  Ill take it but I think there will be conseqences.  Like a big ole asrteroid hi

Because he is a clueless troll

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Again, it's not always about whether your assessments are true or not, it's how you wield them ..... and you are flat out lying when you say it's not your intent to rankle people at times ...... the comparison of Cash to CBG is a perfect example. Bry, you try to push buttons at times which is what trolls do. It's okay to embrace it ...... trolls are people, too.

At times, sure that's not my shtick. Trying to remember when I compared Cash to CBG though...not saying I didn't, just don't recall it.

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I care about the Astros as much as you do about the Marlins.  Enjoy the ride Jonesy and **** off as well.

I love ya brother.  Cause you can dish and take it.  

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I care about the Astros as much as you do about the Marlins.  Enjoy the ride Jonesy and **** off as well.

My spelling does suck. Your certainly not an assbole.  

Are you a cowboys fan.  They have been up and down.  I do want one of your teams to win for realz.

Im very proud getting this far.

I hope im wrong.  But unless the magic continues we are not Dodger or Brave level team.  But sometimes Defense pitching and Coaching can overcome that.

If I had to bet we will play tough but come up short.  Not a given.  Just sayin.

But GO RAYS!

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

My spelling does suck. Your certainly not an assbole.  

Are you a cowboys fan.  They have been up and down.  I do want one of your teams to win for realz.

I kinda am and asked for it so no worries.  Yes, the Cowboys are my team and they suck, Stars went further then anyone thought.  I had 9 years of season tix for the Bucs and one year for the lightning and was a big fan while living there and am happy for them.  I have been to the trop to watch the Rays numerous times however lost all interest in baseball years ago and could not name a player on the Rays.  Please beat the Pack today, I always loved beating the Pack back in the day, did not happen often but it was awesome when it happened.  Still remember Sapp blocking Chad Clifton on that interception, biggest blindside blast that I have ever seen.

Rays split the regular season with the braves winning both games at the trop and losing both games at turner field. No meetings with dodgers in regular season.

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I kinda am and asked for it so no worries.  Yes, the Cowboys are my team and they suck, Stars went further then anyone thought.  I had 9 years of season tix for the Bucs and one year for the lightning and was a big fan while living there and am happy for them.  I have been to the trop to watch the Rays numerous times however lost all interest in baseball years ago and could not name a player on the Rays.  Please beat the Pack today, I always loved beating the Pack back in the day, did not happen often but it was awesome when it happened.  Still remember Sapp blocking Chad Clifton on that interception, biggest blindside blast that I have ever seen.

No.  I was pushing your buttons.  Dont think it was all you.  Ive been known to be a di--.

Your Dallas Stars did great.  Cowboys not sure what to say.  But the NFC East sucks.  You can win it.

12 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

No.  I was pushing your buttons.  Dont think it was all you.  Ive been known to be a di--.

Your Dallas Stars did great.  Cowboys not sure what to say.  But the NFC East sucks.  You can win it.

28 unanswered, Tampa is on fire hitting on all cylinders, The Eagles are probably the best team in the division and they have only won 1 game this year so it is what it is, need to jump back on the Bucs bandwagon.  I still have the old gear, outdated but just need to dust it off and enjoy their run this year.