• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From Main Board - Rays

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

Rays split the regular season with the braves winning both games at the trop and losing both games at turner field. No meetings with dodgers in regular season.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I kinda am and asked for it so no worries.  Yes, the Cowboys are my team and they suck, Stars went further then anyone thought.  I had 9 years of season tix for the Bucs and one year for the lightning and was a big fan while living there and am happy for them.  I have been to the trop to watch the Rays numerous times however lost all interest in baseball years ago and could not name a player on the Rays.  Please beat the Pack today, I always loved beating the Pack back in the day, did not happen often but it was awesome when it happened.  Still remember Sapp blocking Chad Clifton on that interception, biggest blindside blast that I have ever seen.

No.  I was pushing your buttons.  Dont think it was all you.  Ive been known to be a di--.

Your Dallas Stars did great.  Cowboys not sure what to say.  But the NFC East sucks.  You can win it.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

No.  I was pushing your buttons.  Dont think it was all you.  Ive been known to be a di--.

Your Dallas Stars did great.  Cowboys not sure what to say.  But the NFC East sucks.  You can win it.

28 unanswered, Tampa is on fire hitting on all cylinders, The Eagles are probably the best team in the division and they have only won 1 game this year so it is what it is, need to jump back on the Bucs bandwagon.  I still have the old gear, outdated but just need to dust it off and enjoy their run this year.

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, Friscobull said:

28 unanswered, Tampa is on fire hitting on all cylinders, The Eagles are probably the best team in the division and they have only won 1 game this year so it is what it is, need to jump back on the Bucs bandwagon.  I still have the old gear, outdated but just need to dust it off and enjoy their run this year.

You can sit next to me on the band wagon brother.   Ill buy the beer and the Canadian Club.  Welcome anytime.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Rays Win Despite Cash Again! lol

He'll be managing on Monday night .... you'll be scanning gambling sites for cut and paste material and regurgitating talking head speak ..... 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I totally cant comprehend the roll Tampa Bay sports is on.  Not being pretentius at all.  We dont do winning like this.  Ill take it but I think there will be conseqences.  Like a big ole asrteroid hitting the Earth.

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I kinda am and asked for it so no worries.  Yes, the Cowboys are my team and they suck, Stars went further then anyone thought.  I had 9 years of season tix for the Bucs and one year for the lightning and was a big fan while living there and am happy for them.  I have been to the trop to watch the Rays numerous times however lost all interest in baseball years ago and could not name a player on the Rays.  Please beat the Pack today, I always loved beating the Pack back in the day, did not happen often but it was awesome when it happened.  Still remember Sapp blocking Chad Clifton on that interception, biggest blindside blast that I have ever seen.

Well you know there is always that chance that your Dallas teams just plain out suck and will ways suck!

You know m just messing with you buddy!

Rays to face the dodgers in the World Series. Game 1 Tuesday night

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Rays to face the dodgers in the World Series. Game 1 Tuesday night

I tell you what.  If the Rays find a way to beat the big bad Dodgers.  We will totally deserve the World Series.   Having to go through the Yankees, Astros and Dodgers.  Murderer Row.

I think we have the slight advantage in pitching and Defense but not by much.  We need get off the snide and score more runs in this series.  We cant totally rely on Arozarena and the timely home run.  Thats not going to cut it against an LA team that can score in bunches.

The Dodgers are favored and should be. But there is something about this Rays team and shake your head and how in the world are they getting this done series after series with there backs against the wall.

I cant say we cant or wont win.  Nothing surprises me anymore.

10 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I tell you what.  If the Rays find a way to beat the big bad Dodgers.  We will totally deserve the World Series.   Having to go through the Yankees, Astros and Dodgers.  Murderer Row.

I think we have the slight advantage in pitching and Defense but not by much.  We need get off the snide and score more runs in this series.  We cant totally rely on Arozarena and the timely home run.  Thats not going to cut it against an LA team that can score in bunches.

The Dodgers are favored and should be. But there is something about this Rays team and shake your head and how in the world are they getting this done series after series with there backs against the wall.

I cant say we cant or wont win.  Nothing surprises me anymore.

Kershaw to start game 1 for the Dodgers. Rays must get to him early along with the rest of the dodgers if they want to win the World Series. We can’t strike out 10+ times per game if we are going to win this