• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From Main Board - Rays

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

**** you Jonesy, next time I am in town I am going to find you and beat yo ass, you are a ******* sally, go stros.  

Love it a missed fg

Your texas teams suck!.

You cant beat us *******.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Where did the cut and paste troll go?

giphy_s.gif

Edited by chapelbull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Your fn Texas Astros lost *****. ....we won you didnt AGAIN!  Deal with it assbole.

I care about the Astros as much as you do about the Marlins.  Enjoy the ride Jonesy and **** off as well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

10 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

It ain't trolling if its true. I only speak the truth.

Actually trolling has nothing to do with if something is true or not which, btw, you don't always speak. Trolling is posting something with the only intent being to irritate and get under people's skin ..... and you've been doing it here for years. You should find some solace in that you are very good at it ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

43 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

By your definition, if that was my intent then you would be right, but its not my intent. However, if people can't handle the truth, or even just someone else's opinion, then that's their issue to deal with. 

If you pay attention, I'm not alone in my assessments. 

Again, it's not always about whether your assessments are true or not, it's how you wield them ..... and you are flat out lying when you say it's not your intent to rankle people at times ...... the comparison of Cash to CBG is a perfect example. Bry, you try to push buttons at times which is what trolls do. It's okay to embrace it ...... trolls are people, too.

Guest Jonesy Bull

I care about the Astros as much as you do about the Marlins.  Enjoy the ride Jonesy and **** off as well.

I love ya brother.  Cause you can dish and take it.  

Guest Jonesy Bull

My spelling does suck. Your certainly not an assbole.  

Are you a cowboys fan.  They have been up and down.  I do want one of your teams to win for realz.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Im very proud getting this far.

I hope im wrong.  But unless the magic continues we are not Dodger or Brave level team.  But sometimes Defense pitching and Coaching can overcome that.

If I had to bet we will play tough but come up short.  Not a given.  Just sayin.

But GO RAYS!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

My spelling does suck. Your certainly not an assbole.  

Are you a cowboys fan.  They have been up and down.  I do want one of your teams to win for realz.

I kinda am and asked for it so no worries.  Yes, the Cowboys are my team and they suck, Stars went further then anyone thought.  I had 9 years of season tix for the Bucs and one year for the lightning and was a big fan while living there and am happy for them.  I have been to the trop to watch the Rays numerous times however lost all interest in baseball years ago and could not name a player on the Rays.  Please beat the Pack today, I always loved beating the Pack back in the day, did not happen often but it was awesome when it happened.  Still remember Sapp blocking Chad Clifton on that interception, biggest blindside blast that I have ever seen.