The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs. East Carolina

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

You think he will do a classic Oregon/FSU/FAU dream job maneuver?

Not at this rate I think he will be lucky to be a non play calling coach at another staff again, he hired an entire staff that was fired from a middle tier program in a middle tier G5 conference. Also people that think he is great because they like his Barney Fife routine will have you believe he was turning down jobs as he held out for the right one to complete **** the bed at (just like KB). People take the best job that’s offered to them when it is offered to them and that he is here speaks to what we are seeing from him.

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

me explaining how we are not that bad and could still win

This program can be turned around...college football is mostly about talent and we have just a few players that would start on even a bad FBS team.   Ford, our TE and thats likely about it on the offe

Speak for yourself. When the paper delivery woman brought the paper today..............

Posted Images

Just now, brybull1970 said:

USF Football is dead. RIP.

1997 - 2020

We were in trailers once.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Not at this rate I think he will be lucky to be a non play calling coach at another staff again, he hired an entire staff that was fired from a middle tier program in a middle tier G5 conference. Also people that think he is great because they like his Barney Fife routine will have you believe he was turning down jobs as he held out for the right one to complete **** the bed at (just like KB). People take the best job that’s offered to them when it is offered to them and that he is here speaks to what we are seeing from him.

CJL turned down an offer from Alabama...just sayin.

Just now, Outlaw said:

Time to move on from McCloud.

It should be but it isnt..they will keep trotting him out for his normal 6 sacks a game.

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I used to think this was a BS take, but I think the Willie experience proved that you are right.

Well, if we decide to open up recruiting nationally to find a real pro-style QB then find power OL recruits, but that is a long process to get enough of them and have them gel and mature physically. 

I am not an expert on Florida HS football, but aren't most of the successful programs based on speed and athleticism. 

Does Johnson also get another year?  If he does, change the offense to suit him and work towards a good Dual threat to come in next year and start as a redshirt two years from now. Otherwise it won't get much better than this. 

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Can we do the same with the entire defense? They are the ones who lost this game...

Just now, Outlaw said:

It's been time but apparently we dont have anyone else.  NJ went from #2 to #4 back to #2.

4 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

USF Football is dead. RIP.

1997 - 2020

I’m afraid it’s been dead for a while. We let UCF blow by us. USF once had all the momentum in the world. The state of this program is incredibly disappointing. It’s been a complete failure.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Can we do the same with the entire defense? They are the ones who lost this game...

Basically he has to recruit an entire depth chart.

Just now, SpeedBull said:

I’m afraid it’s been dead for a while. We let UCF blow by us. USF once had all the momentum in the world. The state of this program is incredibly disappointing. It’s been a complete failure.

The leadership pussed when we should have been making moves.

• Brad unfeatured this topic